IGNORED

What Did He Mean?

slartibartfast

Don't know if been mentioned before, but Nige's interview on official site the other day.... he seemed less than enthused by some of the training days ! Can't quite grasp his meaning. We well understand an actual game going pear-shaped, but training? Don't get it, they should be doing what's required of them, we've got enough coaches !

27 minutes ago, Cardy said:

A bad tackle led to a full on scrap I heard. 3 now out injured with broken bones & some of the others were sent home on gardening leave. Expect to see some of the u23s on match day.

How good is your source for that info? Seems astonishingly unlikely - particularly the part about 3 players out with broken bones!

If true, that is a hugely serious reflection on the togetherness of the squad.

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 2

34 minutes ago, Cardy said:

A bad tackle led to a full on scrap I heard. 3 now out injured with broken bones & some of the others were sent home on gardening leave. Expect to see some of the u23s on match day.

Apparently Alex Scott has head butted Thomas Kalas and broken his hooter.

Honest 

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Don't know if been mentioned before, but Nige's interview on official site the other day.... he seemed less than enthused by some of the training days ! Can't quite grasp his meaning. We well understand an actual game going pear-shaped, but training? Don't get it, they should be doing what's required of them, we've got enough coaches !

Which interview?

Could very much just be a case of players having an off day and not hitting standards expected of them. Sloppy passing/finishing, too many mis controlled balls etc. The number of coaches won't differ the level of performance of players in training on the day. 

46 minutes ago, Cardy said:

You are Roy de Alien and I claim my £5

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Admin
49 minutes ago, Cardy said:

20 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

How good is your source for that info? Seems astonishingly unlikely - particularly the part about 3 players out with broken bones!

His mates, neighbours, hairdressers wife overhead someone on the bus say it was on Twitter so sounds genuine 

Just for anyone not sure still.. It's 100% bollocks 

15 minutes ago, Mike Stone said:

Apparently Alex Scott has head butted Thomas Kalas and broken his hooter.

Honest 

Amazing that he has no signs of a broken nose 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Which interview?

Could very much just be a case of players having an off day and not hitting standards expected of them. Sloppy passing/finishing, too many mis controlled balls etc. The number of coaches won't differ the level of performance of players in training on the day. 

The most sensible post on the thread so far.

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Maybe there's a deeper, perhap abstract meaning we are all missing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Which interview?

Yes, I don't buy the "fistycuffs"scenario either. If something HAD gone on, don't think NP would highlighted it in a presser .

11 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN