IGNORED

What Did He Mean?

slartibartfast

There’s always one or two posters that never post until bollocks like this come up then they love to shit stir. 
nige implied a few tackles were flying in yes & possibly some handbags. This happens in training on a regular basis across the country . They’re competitive lads fighting for their places & id imagine the signing of Naismith has certainly raised the level as he seems like a proper pro & leader. That’s the characters we want. I’d much rather see tackles flying in & training have a edge compared to the passive shower of shit we had before 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Roger Red Hat said:

I heard that Alex Scott had nutted Kalas and TK's head came off.

Yes, and apparently such was the upward propulsion from Scott's headbutt that Kalas' head was thwacked at great speed by the blade of a nearby wind turbine towards the pitch and putt course at Ashton Court.

Hence the warning shouts of 'Fore -head!' from the rest of the squad!

49 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

There’s always one or two posters that never post until bollocks like this come up then they love to shit stir. 
nige implied a few tackles were flying in yes & possibly some handbags. This happens in training on a regular basis across the country . They’re competitive lads fighting for their places & id imagine the signing of Naismith has certainly raised the level as he seems like a proper pro & leader. That’s the characters we want. I’d much rather see tackles flying in & training have a edge compared to the passive shower of shit we had before 

Breath of fresh air. Struth, for years we’ve been soft touch. Almost as if it was like ‘sorry, I need to tackle you - the boss told me I had to - don’t really want to do it but I’ll be as gentle as possible’

Win at all costs. Nice. Controlled aggression is the key, but to do that you need to have some aggression in the first place. The first can be taught, the second can’t be.

No more Mr Nice Guys. While I may now not want my daughter to marry you, your purpose is to win football matches and leave every ounce of yourself on that pitch. Go. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Sadly most of you can put them on ignore but the mods still have to be able to see all posters lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Jesus wept.

He must have watched that last minute defeat at Hull,

3 hours ago, Peter1450 said:

Let’s hope no one went anywhere neat Kalas otherwise his season will be over before he’s even had a competitive game…….

Are you doubting Tomas?

(sorry, its still Friday)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yes, and apparently such was the upward propulsion from Scott's headbutt that Kalas' head was thwacked at great speed by the blade of a nearby wind turbine towards the pitch and putt course at Ashton Court.

Hence the warning shouts of 'Fore -head!' from the rest of the squad!

Are you on a liquid lunch nog? 

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Yes , that was fed by the very top of the club as well 

Which you could understand as not many Clubs had several players locked up/ involved in unsavoury incidents at Cheltenham/fighting their team mates on the pitch in televised matches.

However, the policy seemed somewhat over-enthusiastically implemented by our chief good-human tester who delivered loads of very good humans, but not many strong leaders or do or die winning players.

A simple, rule-book with tough penalties that were strictly enforced would have sufficed imo.