IGNORED

Season Card Loyalty Scheme

Pickle Rick

Hi all. Just wandering if there was ever any confirmation on a loyalty scheme of some sort?

The main things I’d be interested in are shop and concourse discounts and any voucher or bonus applied on club merchandise purchases.

There was previously a £10 voucher which I cannot see on my store account ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Plus I cannot find a link on the official website!?

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hi all. Just wandering if there was ever any confirmation on a loyalty scheme of some sort?

The main things I’d be interested in are shop and concourse discounts and any voucher or bonus applied on club merchandise purchases.

There was previously a £10 voucher which I cannot see on my store account ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Plus I cannot find a link on the official website!?

The concourse discount is separate from any "Loyalty Scheme" and remains at 10% for season ticket holders.

Details on the "Loyalty Scheme" and any associated shop discount or credit seems to remain unannounced.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

The concourse discount is separate from any "Loyalty Scheme" and remains at 10% for season ticket holders.

Details on the "Loyalty Scheme" and any associated shop discount or credit seems to remain unannounced.

Unannounced? Really bad marketing then. 

How can they even put this back so far?

Quite embarrassing for whoever is supposed to be responsible. I’m not bothering to buy anything from the club shop until I know what scheme is in place.

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Unannounced? Really bad marketing then. 

How can they even put this back so far?

Quite embarrassing for whoever is supposed to be responsible. I’m not bothering to buy anything from the club shop until I know what scheme is in place.

The shop told me there will 100% not be the £10 credit or any discount. It will be some kind of loyalty points scheme.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pearcy said:

I was thinking exactly the same. I was intending on buying a shirt today and was hoping to use my £10 credit which we'd usually get. I won't be bothering now.

Really poor from the club to have not made an announcement yet.

You wont buy it just because of just £10?! ??

• Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, Pearcy said:

No, I won't buy it today on principle.

What principle..? 

You weren't promised it. Its an additional extra that's been offered before, but is entirely discretionary, as what you've paid for is for entry to out 23 home league games & priority period for away tickets. 

Throwing your toys out the pram because the club, who are in huge yearly losses, aren't giving you an extra tenner off your shirt - that's not principle. That's just petty, entitled, childish nonsense. IMHO. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1

I can see both sides of this. We did get a fancy box and a keyring this season as our gift!

But also a £10 on our ST cards would probably have meant the price going up even more to cover that.

But for those saying it's 'only' a tenner it works out about 18% on an adult shirt, so not bad. In some peoples cases it might mean the difference of getting a shirt or not?

6 hours ago, RedM said:

I can see both sides of this. We did get a fancy box and a keyring this season as our gift!

But also a £10 on our ST cards would probably have meant the price going up even more to cover that.

But for those saying it's 'only' a tenner it works out about 18% on an adult shirt, so not bad. In some peoples cases it might mean the difference of getting a shirt or not?

If £10 makes or breaks a decision in an entirely "luxury purchase" I'd be very surprised. 

Buy it or don't buy it - the £10 previous discount is not a given that we are entitled too. 

1 hour ago, AG City said:

This is a football club for god sake, not John Lewis.

I think you’re missing the point.

If there is a perk of some sort (which seems unconfirmed as of yet), then for some they’d rather wait before paying.

Like John Lewis, the club shop is a retail outlet ?

And the point (also valid with John Lewis) is why buy something and then lose out on a discount?

It’s more or less the same as shopping just before a sale begins.

In the shop on Sunday they scanned my card and when I asked for what benefit they said we’ll find out in October.

On a side note, as I’ve criticised the shop on many occasions over the last few years, I think this season’s offerings are an improvement on previous years. Let’s hope this improvement continues.

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

In the shop on Sunday they scanned my card and when I asked for what benefit they said we’ll find out in October.

On a side note, as I’ve criticised the shop on many occasions over the last few years, I think this season’s offerings are an improvement on previous years. Let’s hope this improvement continues.

Who doesn’t like a good old surprise! Season starts in August, City release benefit information in October. Will probably be 50% off in the shop during September! COYR 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Parkwaymom said:

If no loyalty scheme had been offered I’d probably already have a new shirt. As they have offered one with no details, I’m waiting for the details. If by the time they decide to share the details, they’ve soldering  out of my size, I’ll have saved myself £50. 

But no shirt.

I may well have missed this, but have they been announced as yet?  Usually it includes cashback on purchasers by way of points to spend in the store etc, but I've not seen anything yet.  The shop were saying at the start of the season that money will go on if that's what's announced, and will backdate....  Am I just being blind or is this yet to be announced still?

4 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

I may well have missed this, but have they been announced as yet?  Usually it includes cashback on purchasers by way of points to spend in the store etc, but I've not seen anything yet.  The shop were saying at the start of the season that money will go on if that's what's announced, and will backdate....  Am I just being blind or is this yet to be announced still?

Nope, no announcement yet...