IGNORED

Hibs

Rocking Red Cyril

6 hours ago, Logical-City said:

The Johnson obsession some of you have is embarrassing 

I don’t think it’s embarrasing. 

SL gave him a job that he had no justification in getting then threw money at him and Swiss Tony to try to get to the PL which was utterly naive and has set us back years.

The real culprit is the owner not Lee BUT, Lee is a fraud who will always get work but really shouldn’t.

His latest interview on the BBC Scotland Football website when he describes how, when out of work, he became a Professional Gambler - his words, made me spit out my coffee.

I actually think Lee is a nice bloke, and I mean that, but is utterly deluded regarding his own abilities- which we will pay the price for for years to come.

The blame however, is the nepotism of the owner.

Edited by ScottishRed
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

As an aside, watching their gave v Hearts, at least one of their fans was using a megaphone.

OK if you're using it cheer on the team, but if you used it to boom directions to players, that, apparently, is not permitted.

Good Luck to LJ..........he did a great job at City...........it was Ashton who should have been hung out to dry.?  I have no problem with LJ , and wish him well in his future. Constant progress year on year, with higher finishes up the table, and a fantastic League Cup adventure...........despite having to constantly sell our best players.  LJ was never the problem IMHO.

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

16 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

I don’t think it’s embarrasing. 

SL gave him a job that he had no justification in getting then threw money at him and Swiss Tony to try to get to the PL which was utterly naive and has set us back years.

The real culprit is the owner not Lee BUT, Lee is a fraud who will always get work but really shouldn’t.

His latest interview on the BBC Scotland Football website when he describes how, when out of work, he became a Professional Gambler - his words, made me spit out my coffee.

I actually think Lee is a nice bloke, and I mean that, but is utterly deluded regarding his own abilities- which we will pay the price for for years to come.

The blame however, is the nepotism of the owner.

A fraud?  Utter Drivel. Get a Grip.

• Like 3