IGNORED

Warnock would still manage us

Keepers Ball

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

It’s Harry Thickitt I feel sorry for. Most successful manager in our history, gets us runners up in the top flight and to an FA Cup final and still our ungrateful supporters overlook him for trendier young whippersnappers like Ramsey and Warnock.

And he had a 44.39% winning average.............(Only know that, cos' i just looked it up Ha!!)

3 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Think it was when he played for Rotherham late 60s.

Fair enough but he also complained about the temperature of the showers at Ashton Gate when manager,】 with no real reason to take a shower with his players other than perversion.

It's a no from me.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Taz said:

Knew there was a reason I've pretty much left the forum alone since the weekend. 

Open it up this morning and find this whopper - Warnock should manage us.

Jesus H christ.

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Perhaps you should stay away for a few days more, or at least read the OP ?.

NW was asked on a BBC radio programme a series of quick-fire questions about his long career, both as a player and manager, one of which was 'Which team would you have liked to have managed?'.

His first choice, out of three, was Bristol City.

No more, no less, and certainly no suggestion from the OP that NW should manage us.

52 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Perhaps you should stay away for a few days more, or at least read the OP ?.

NW was asked on a BBC radio programme a series of quick-fire questions about his long career, both as a player and manager, one of which was 'Which team would you have liked to have managed?'.

His first choice, out of three, was Bristol City.

No more, no less, and certainly no suggestion from the OP that NW should manage us.

Didn't say it was the OP, but there are a few that are clearly thinking along the lines of Warnock should be our manager.

2 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

I'm not the aging manager taking showers with my players

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/35979482

So after jumping around on the touch line for a couple of hours , you find it strange (Actually , Not strange but perverted) that he may take a shower

Im not sure about your hygiene , but you certainly appear to have a homophobia issue / paranoia

I personally found it an astounding , and disgusting comment , that says far more about you than any accusations (Completely without a pinball of justification I should point out) you want to throw Neil Warnocks way , and I think the libel courts would be in total agreement 

On 08/08/2022 at 10:46, Keepers Ball said:

He's retired and loving life but was asked who he'd have lived to have managed.

Heard him say us back in the early 2000s.

Well he said it again 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0cqqdv1?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile

No no no no no no no 

Now stop it 

11 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

So after jumping around on the touch line for a couple of hours , you find it strange (Actually , Not strange but perverted) that he may take a shower

Im not sure about your hygiene , but you certainly appear to have a homophobia issue / paranoia

I personally found it an astounding , and disgusting comment , that says far more about you than any accusations (Completely without a pinball of justification I should point out) you want to throw Neil Warnocks way , and I think the libel courts would be in total agreement 

You have your opinion I have mine. I find the age gap a disturbing one. It is not homophobic to suggest perversion as a motivation for someone's actions. Neil Warnock can sue me for libel, but I don't think he will. I don't like him.

Until Pearson starts showing some managerial skills and gets some better performances out of this joke of a team we will continue to get suggestions of random managers who may be able to sort this mess out. 

It's not just 2 games this season with Pearson - it's been almost 2 years where the improvement has been almost nothing.

PS...Warnock is a very good manager who would probably turn us round in a few games.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Top Robin said:

Until Pearson starts showing some managerial skills and gets some better performances out of this joke of a team we will continue to get suggestions of random managers who may be able to sort this mess out. 

It's not just 2 games this season with Pearson - it's been almost 2 years where the improvement has been almost nothing.

PS...Warnock is a very good manager who would probably turn us round in a few games.

"Joke of a team"?

Serious question, how old are you and how long have you been attending matches at Ashton Gate?