IGNORED

Coventry City Carabao Cup away match day thread

He’s right to play the back three again (you can argue Klose for Vyner) because they need to try and get themselves into form. My tweak would be Naismith….if he’s considered the best crosser of the ball in the club then surely he needs to swap with Atkinson firstly because you need the better defender down the middle anyway and also when we do carry it out in wide areas we can deliver some quality?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

He's going to score isn't he?

If so, does it really matter?

We moved on a player on telephone numbers who didn’t fit our system & wasn’t contributing anything.

Mark Sykes (on probably a quarter of the wages) has already started more league games in 22/23 than he did for us in 21/22.

• Like 1

In the latest example of “I have an agenda”, here’s Ian Gay:

Ignoring the fact that he can’t spell Weimann correctly after all this time, he’s pointing to the third choice keeper, a youth player with c10 appearances and a man who’s retired as being injured. Without considering the others in part may be rested.

If we include Baker in the injury list we just as well as include Billy sodding Wedlock.

The. Man. Is. A. ****.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 3
2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Ignoring the fact that he can’t spell Weimann correctly after all this time, he’s pointing to the third choice keeper, a youth player with c10 appearances and a man who’s retired as being injured. Without considering the others in part may be rested.

If we include Baker in the injury list we just as well as include Billy sodding Wedlock.

The. Man. Is. A. ****.

No indication Klose or Williams are injured to my knowledge. The rest all are.

Edited by BCFCGav
Typo
Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Bakers retired to all intents and purposes. Benarous is a player with sub 20 games. Bajic is a cover keeper. If it was Bentley, Scott and Atkinson injured he’d have a point over injuries. He doesn’t. Ever.

Our list is always frustratingly long. Though I couldn’t tell you what an average length injury list looks like at other clubs, maybe this is typical. 

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The. Man. Is. A. ****.

Absolute negative cock.

Possible one or two are ill as Nige made reference to yesterday. 

• Like 6
  • Flames 2
7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The. Man. Is. A. ****.

Yep, he’s a cock.

NP said a while ago Williams wouldn’t play midweek in games like this, so he isn’t “injured”, he’s being kept back for Wigan.

Realistically we have 3 senior players unavailable, Kalas, James & Semenyo.

Klose I guess is unwell, won’t be shocked to see him back in the 18 on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Absolute negative cock.

Snap!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Absolute negative cock.

Ian Gay takes every opportunity to slag off everything City, particularly Nige. His negativity lacks any context.

He’s sooooo  ******* depressing………..……:disapointed2se: and claims to be a City fan………..:cool2:

• Robin 1