IGNORED

Coventry City Carabao Cup away match day thread

1 minute ago, TRL said:

Sorry Supporter I think you meant to write.  Hard I know.

Maybe if you can go down and meet Nigel and explain why he is so shit, pointing out all his negatives and missing out all his positives maybe he will remove him from the team for you.

I think you need to take a chill pill tbh. 
If you think a player, earning several thousands a week to be kept, fed and looked after is remotely fussed by a fan website then i think you’re dreaming. 
Also there wont be a club in the land who dont have their scapegoat player, so i think you should just carry on happy clapping and we’ll all just do the same for our own favourites!

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

I think you need to take a chill pill tbh. 
If you think a player, earning several thousands a week to be kept, fed and looked after is remotely fussed by a fan website then i think you’re dreaming. 
Also there wont be a club in the land who dont have their scapegoat player, so i think you should just carry on happy clapping and we’ll all just do the same for our own favourites!

We’re winning lads 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Henry said:

I doubt he cares what you think…

Just to be clear I like Baker a lot & am sad at what has happened, but was making the point about the double standards because it was Vyner.

You’re right, I doubt Nathan cares remotely what I think & that’s perfectly understandable.

If you were a pro footballer & you read fans’ forums you’d be depressed pretty quickly.

• Like 3