IGNORED

Coventry City Carabao Cup away match day thread

8 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

HT coming at a good time, by the sound of it.

Don't want to jinx it but we are well in control. 'By the sound of it' suggests you are listening? If so they are making it sound closer than it is. One moment of danger perhaps in a very one sided match. Bloody hell it feels odd writing that!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Robin 2
2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Don't want to jinx it but we are well in control. 'By the sound of it' suggests you are listening? If so they are making it sound closer than it is. One moment of danger perhaps in a very one sided match. Bloody hell it feels odd writing that!

Yes, got R. Bristol on. They aren't saying we're under the cosh, but it sounded ;like they were doing more than us for the last 10 minutes or so.

Thanks for giving us a perspective from somewhere there. Top man.

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Wow you struggle to show it . Your negative vibe is what we need rid of . Brings the club down . Intelligent suggestions always welcome . But you do t do that do you . Just moan and moan . Jump on every ripple . Shane we cannot get rid of fans like we have players who are not up for the fight . 

At least I don't flap around not knowing what I want like most. I don't like Nigel, think he's a shit manager and he is taking this club backwards. I don't change my mind based on a win or a loss or a new season etc.

• Haha 1