IGNORED

Robins tv

Redandproud

Is anyone else having problems hearing the questions being asked of Nige, in the pre-match "pressers", on the club website?  Its almost impossible to pick up what they're asking!

And... why does Nige have to be so grumpy and dismissive of the journos, who may (but, see: previous comment) be asking daft questions, yet are only doing their jobs...?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, everreddy said:

Is anyone else having problems hearing the questions being asked of Nige, in the pre-match "pressers", on the club website?  Its almost impossible to pick up what they're asking!

And... why does Nige have to be so grumpy and dismissive of the journos, who may (but, see: previous comment) be asking daft questions, yet are only doing their jobs...?

There's one thing about doing their jobs, but there's another thing about asking decent open questions.

Once you get to 50 years old, you automatically become more grumpy and all of a sudden pedantry becomes important. Don't get me started on bad grammar and poor punctuation!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, everreddy said:

Plus with the rattling of tea cups and talking in the back ground it’s pretty piss poor. Would expect better in a newly built press room. Our press conferences are conference not premier league! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Red Billy said:

Plus with the rattling of tea cups and talking in the back ground it’s pretty piss poor. Would expect better in a newly built press room. Our press conferences are conference not premier league! 

I think the same about tea cups plates , i even take more notice now to see if it more interesting than the interview ,    worst than the stadium speakers 

20 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

There's one thing about doing their jobs, but there's another thing about asking decent open questions.

Once you get to 50 years old, you automatically become more grumpy and all of a sudden pedantry becomes important. Don't get me started on bad grammar and poor punctuation!

Typically.

Are you looking forward to the game at …?

Were you pleased / angry/bovvered by last ‘ whenevers ‘ result ? 

Is ( add players name) going to be in contention ? 

They are meant to be pro journalists.

Edited by Major Isewater
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, everreddy said:

Yes, me too.

I think you’ve answered your own question re the last bit, the questions by the first interviewer pre Coventry were pathetic, so got the answers they deserved.

If a journalist (James Piercy, Richard Payne in the pre season ITV interview) asks him decent questions, they get good answers.