IGNORED

Wigan Athletic away match day thread

59 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

What a genuinely unpleasant post!

Well done @Jerseybeanfor taking the time and trouble to do a comprehensive MDT opener. It's all part of the match day experience and is invariably well researched with the odd nugget of new info. 

My only negative comment is that I think 24 hrs prior to match day is more than enough. Perhaps ( Mods?) it could be formalised to prevent a general free for all ? If someone has the time and ability to do a good MDT 'opener' then they should get the job.

Mind you, anyone who posts loads on here and can't even be bothered to spend £5 to become an OTIB supporter speaks volumes imho. Eh @Meh?

Glad you mentioned the OTIB subscription, I’ve paid up for years and encouraged others to do so………..then looked and saw mine had expired!

I thought we used to have a reminder to renew, if I did get one I missed it somehow.

Anyway, sorted now.

• Robin 1
Just now, ralphindevon said:

Glad you mentioned the OTIB subscription, I’ve paid up for years and encouraged others to do so………..then looked and saw mine had expired!

I thought we used to have a reminder to renew, if I did get one I missed it somehow.

Anyway, sorted now.

Mine is always in my inbox, perhaps yours is going to spam, check it out.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

What a genuinely unpleasant post!

Well done @Jerseybeanfor taking the time and trouble to do a comprehensive MDT opener. It's all part of the match day experience and is invariably well researched with the odd nugget of new info. 

My only negative comment is that I think 24 hrs prior to match day is more than enough. Perhaps ( Mods?) it could be formalised to prevent a general free for all ? If someone has the time and ability to do a good MDT 'opener' then they should get the job.

Mind you, anyone who posts loads on here and can't even be bothered to spend £5 to become an OTIB supporter speaks volumes imho. Eh @Meh?

Agree, very mean spirited and unnecessary.

As to The £5 subscription, it seems to me that those who pay up are subsiding those that don't.

Should those who don't subscribe be limited in their input ? Say just 3 posts per day ?

Or are there already limitations which I've not noticed ?

• Flames 1
1 minute ago, ralphindevon said:

As things stand this must be the closest the other lot have been to us in over 20 years.

Just a couple places separate us, for a couple of hours at least. 

Maybe a couple of places but an enormous gulf in ability.