IGNORED

Wigan Athletic away match day thread

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Sykes was really good on opening day, not so good last week.  Competition for places is building.  I would pick Wilson today, but its also short turnaround from Wednesday, so that could have a bearing.  I'm happy with the eleven...I always am...its how they perform that matters.

CD9CB9EE-37BD-40A2-ABAB-36E1A2610D25_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.9010b638e35d904683997c24189350d6.jpeg

Pretty standard:

Amos

Darikwa Kerr Whatmough Bennett

Power Naylor

Lang                           McLean

Keane

Magennis

I see their new striker loan signing from Everton is on their bench............just hope he is not as good as last week's Everton loanee...Simms?

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I heard someone had nicked his comb and he's gone off on one but it could be all of the above as well.

Perhaps it could also be that both Nige and SL have pretty much had enough of a player running down his contract despite every effort to prevent this and maybe Nige feels that he'd prefer to pick players who want to play for BCFC as opposed to ones who don't and dont give enough on the pitch as a result.

Just because he doesn’t want to sign a contract doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to play for us

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, brad blit said:

Any stream links? Asking for a friend (my dad funnily enough ?)

The free version of Proton VPN is good and takes minimal time to download.

Assuming yer dad doesn't mind paying £10 to Robins TV.

(not that I would do such a thing of course).

41 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Glad you mentioned the OTIB subscription, I’ve paid up for years and encouraged others to do so………..then looked and saw mine had expired!

I thought we used to have a reminder to renew, if I did get one I missed it somehow.

Anyway, sorted now.

Same here, would be good to get a notification if possible, have now renewed 

• Like 1
  • Robin 2
6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Yes. The ever wonderfully named Max Power.

This cannot be the first time you've heard his delightful moniker? He has the best part of 400 league appearances.

Is that the same Max Power that used to play for Hartlepool and Jeff Stelling on Sky always went mad when he scored?