IGNORED

Wigan Athletic away match day thread

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Is that the same Max Power that used to play for Hartlepool and Jeff Stelling on Sky always went mad when he scored?

Transfrmarket lists him as turning out for Tranmere, Sunderland and Wigan. Doesn't list Hartlepool. Can't imagine there are two professional footballers called Max Power though.

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

What a genuinely unpleasant post!

Well done @Jerseybeanfor taking the time and trouble to do a comprehensive MDT opener. It's all part of the match day experience and is invariably well researched with the odd nugget of new info. 

My only negative comment is that I think 24 hrs prior to match day is more than enough. Perhaps ( Mods?) it could be formalised to prevent a general free for all ? If someone has the time and ability to do a good MDT 'opener' then they should get the job.

Mind you, anyone who posts loads on here and can't even be bothered to spend £5 to become an OTIB supporter speaks volumes imho. Eh @Meh?

Thank you, I will happily try to post 24 hours before a game, whenever possible. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

like the defence and forward line up but midfield? seems very light and likely to get steam rollered; if we can bypass that area we can win 2-1 if not, likely to get squashed on a hot afternoon and lose by 3 or 4.

Surprised it is Sykes over Wilson but otherwise as expected after hearing a little whisper yesterday that Conway was starting.

Not sure how much of the week Klose has spent in Bristol & how much in Switzerland which I think was a factor in him being on the bench again.

12 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

No idea about today. Hope Massengo gets well too. 

Would have been there today, but a bloody awful night resulting in a mate nearly being sectioned, put paid to that. 

Dunno what's going on at RWB, but see what happens. 

Great to see Conway start

2-1 wigan prediction though ?

Well done for looking after your mate. 

Just going to shout out Wigans shirt 'sponsor'

https://www.bighelpproject.com/ a "multi-award winning national charity with a mission is to feed the hungry, overcome poverty, free people from the burden of unmanageable personal debt, help people into affordable housing and to assist people onto a better future."

As to our own kit: it's a delightful run out for the third option.

• Like 3