IGNORED

City U21 matches

RoystonFoote'snephew

Right, l'm ready for the double header today. I've got the PDF for the U21's game with Hull on my phone - can someone please confirm that will be enough? I don't want to get all the way to the HPC (it's a long walk) to find that they want it printed out, and try and send me back to the ticket office at Ashton Gate for a £5 printing!

30 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Right, l'm ready for the double header today. I've got the PDF for the U21's game with Hull on my phone - can someone please confirm that will be enough? I don't want to get all the way to the HPC (it's a long walk) to find that they want it printed out, and try and send me back to the ticket office at Ashton Gate for a £5 printing!

I'm in the same position as you, I do not have a printer available to print out paper copies of tickets so also have the PDF's on my phone which should work (there are no issues using this technology in various other scenario's, for example in airports for boarding passes etc.).

Appreciate it does state to have a paper copy of the ticket, but should there be an issue at the HPC you would hope common sense prevails and it is not requested to return to the ticket office and pay for a paper copy. 

56 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I’ll be amazed if they ask for anything over and above showing your phone. Suspect the reality will be just ticking your name off. 

13 minutes ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

Frustrating to see Josh Owers starting for the U21’s when he could be useful cover on the first team bench seeing as we have a lack of defensive midfielders plus a lack of midfielders in general. 

Assume that with both Kadji and Owers in the u21s this afternoon, we have enough first team midfielders fit for tonight.  I would be more worried had both not been in the u21s today.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Assume that with both Kadji and Owers in the u21s this afternoon, we have enough first team midfielders fit for tonight.  I would be more worried had both not been in the u21s today.

I half expected Kalas to be involved in the U-21 game.

No meaningful updates and no games, not good.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Certainly scores goals doesn’t he?

"The ball is sprayed out to the right and Palmer-Holden, who has been a real handful since his introduction, bends a brilliant effort into the top corner.

It's an equally sensational celebration to boot as he tries a gambol down by the corner flag."

Good goal and the all important gambol at the corner flag!

"It's a lovely finish by Backwell who receives a pass inside the area with his back to goal, pulls off an impressive Cruyff turn, and hammers it into the net.

Kadji has also come off for Joe Porton."

I like Tommy Backwell, all action, and he's coming on leaps and bounds. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a few minutes in the first team this season.

Edited by bcfc01

There is something about the young group of players at the club. Saw a few games last year and although not dominating they always found a way to win (league games anyway). Spoke to someone who was there watching this afternoon and he said we weren't great first half but again found a way to get the result. A very good characteristic to have and bodes well moving forward.

• Like 2