IGNORED

Pearson

Top Robin

I so want him to succeed because I know he has the pedigree and experience to make it happen for us.

But, I fear he may be one of those managers who has lost his 'mojo' and has peaked a few years back.

Arguably there may have been a slight improvement but it is so inconsistent and generally I don't feel he is moving us forward at the pace we need. 

Frankly, some of the performances under his tenure have been laughable.

I don't know who could replace him and it's not up to me suggest anyone but I don't think he is the one for us.

• Like 4
  • Haha 10
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I so want him to succeed because I know he has the pedigree and experience to make it happen for us.

But, I fear he may be one of those managers who has lost his 'mojo' and has peaked a few years back.

Arguably there may have been a slight improvement but it is so inconsistent and generally I don't feel he is moving us forward at the pace we need. 

I don't know who could replace him and it's not up to me suggest anyone but I don't think he is the one for us.

‘Yesterdays manager’

Football has moved on in the last few years. Managers who got success a few years ago have not evolved their styles and they can no longer cut it 

Time to move him on. This team look worse now then when he took over . He’s been an absolute shambles

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

1 minute ago, RudiRed said:

Is he that decent manager? Managed the likrs of Leicesger and Hull who were big fish in small ponds.

Recent years his record is awful, at derby, leuven and Watford.

Thought he was unlucky at Watford from memory they were sitting outside of prem relegation zone with only a handful of games left when their bonkers owners sacked him

• Like 5

It’s a difficult one. I thought we might be a bit dull but very solid. No reason we should not be at Preston or Millwall level. In this heat I also don’t really get not making all the subs you can, especially when some players are clearly knackered.

Not getting the 50/50s with refs so maybe been a bit unlucky, but want to see where we are after 10 games. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bearded_red said:

This thread is almost like a competition for who can say the most over the top thing.

’main problem at the club’

’worse than when he took over’.

Come on.

I’ll have a go;

”Should never have sold Bakinson, scored (in League One) today”..

Any good?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Sigh, here we go again!

Did you have this written hoping we would lose?

I must admit your damn quick with the negative post!

You say "I don't think he's the one for us"..... us?

I ask again..... how old are you and when was the last time you saw the team at the Gate?

• Like 1