IGNORED

Brentford v Man U...

B1ackbird

8 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Ah here’s the owners out sign after a couple of loses 

Makes me laugh. 
I see G Nevs was spouting bullcrap on Twitter earlier about Barcelona “selling their soul”. 
Seems no one told him that all they’ve done is sell 25% of their tv revenue whereas Man U sold 100% to chancers! 
?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, edada said:

A little envious looking at what Brentford have achieved. The difference in their strategy and the wasted Ashton years underlines what could have been.

Look to the very top

Brighton , Brentford , Norwich etc all had/ have  a plan 

Good business plans and strategy , appointing people in key posts like Dan Ashworth 

for all his financial backing SL has failed to make such appointments in key roles 

Until my last breath , I will believe , and now still I have major concerns our glaring and repeated failure has predominantly been in

Recruitment Recruitment Recruitment (Players predominantly but ‘across the board’) 

• Like 2
  • Flames 2

12 minutes ago, TomF said:

For every glory hunting kid at school in the nineties, this is for you ?

Goes back even longer Tom.

Early 70s half the kids were Manu. Supporters clubs in Devon and Cornwall.

Torbay Reds had a team playing in the Yernited kit in Sunday league football back then.

Their demise can't last long enough for me.

So Neville isn’t happy that the Glazer’s are spending the revenue money that Man Utd as a football club generates and is pointing out that the family haven’t put their hands in their pockets like Abramovich did?.. **** me is that not how a football club should operate Gary?

I’m sorry i normally have a lot of time for Neville and his opinions but what a load of absolute bullshit and especially now with the introduction of FFP how can he genuinely come out and say that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bris red said:

So Neville isn’t happy that the Glazer’s are spending the revenue money that Man Utd as a football club generates and is pointing out that the family haven’t put their hands in their pockets like Abramovich did?.. **** me is that not how a football club should operate Gary?

I’m sorry i normally have a lot of time for Neville and his opinions but what a load of absolute bullshit and especially now with the introduction of FFP how can he genuinely come out and say that.

His point is that the owners haven't put a penny of their own money in and in addition are creaming off the profits.