IGNORED

Brentford v Man U...

B1ackbird

3 hours ago, Harry said:

Makes me laugh. 
I see G Nevs was spouting bullcrap on Twitter earlier about Barcelona “selling their soul”. 
Seems no one told him that all they’ve done is sell 25% of their tv revenue whereas Man U sold 100% to chancers! 
?

The blokes an absolute ?end and one of the main reasons I don’t watch as many live sky games as I once did.

Self entitled weasel that thinks he’s the voice of football fans up and down the country. I couldn’t ever take a bloke like him seriously when he’s quick to criticise clubs/managers in the prem for the very things he does at his own club. Still hilarious that he has his little meltdowns though ??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Eric Ten Games 

Yep, just watching his post-match interview, and he looks lost already. He won't be there long. 

Feel for United fans to an extent, they fought the BSkyB takeover successfully back in the 90s. I think no-one realised how bad the Glazers would be until it was too late. 

They should be organising mass protests/direct action now though. They gave it a little go last season over the Super League stuff, but need to up the ante now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep, just watching his post-match interview, and he looks lost already. He won't be there long. 

Feel for United fans to an extent, they fought the BSkyB takeover successfully back in the 90s. I think no-one realised how bad the Glazers would be until it was too late. 

They should be organising mass protests/direct action now though. They gave it a little go last season over the Super League stuff, but need to up the ante now. 

Let’s not throw it all at the glazers feet,they have hired good managers who have spunked money up the wall,Sir Alex had run the club down when you look at the players that were left when he packed up 

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

How does that look? I wonder how many st holders are from outside of the area, and in my opinion, means they don’t care enough, even though they will say they do.

My experience of these ‘fans’ is that they are so one eyed they don’t really get it!!

Mind you - im not a massive SL fan so there would be plenty here that disagreed with me on that front 

35 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Let’s not throw it all at the glazers feet,they have hired good managers who have spunked money up the wall,Sir Alex had run the club down when you look at the players that were left when he packed up 

I don't buy that argument as much as others considering they'd won the league.  Granted it shows what an exceptional manager Sir Alex was but to say he left a bad team, I don't agree with that.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TomF said:

For every glory hunting kid at school in the nineties, this is for you ?

Man Utd fans of that Ilk have had their fun, back to reality now!  They will go as long as Liverpool did before they are anywhere near challenging again, it shows how well some of the previous sacked managers like OGS and Jose actually did with what is a disjointed, entitled, not as good as they think they are squad!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Jesus 4 pages on a game that doesn’t mean nowt to Bristolians(unless you are a Bristolian scouse)good work lads 

I am as well but let’s not forget they play beautiful football,we can forgive their owners lob peoples hands off as long as we can see Bernard Silva deliver a 59 yard raking parp

You've eloquently commented on both Manchester clubs

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

not sure if it would have made one jot of difference but they could have waited a few weeks for Pochettino (although anyone sane wouldn't touch it with a barge pole)

Pretty sure Conte was available before he went to Spurs. He was the man they should have got.

• Like 1

I see a lot of similarities between ourselves and Man United at the moment, just at different levels of both leagues and supporter expectations obviously (although that may be questionable of some on this forum!)

1. Lots of talent upfront who should get goals but perhaps as a team are set up too much in terms of attacking rather than not conceding.

2. A midfield that doesn’t seem able to shield the defence and always looks a man short.

3. A defence that is at times struggling to do the simple things well.

4. A goalkeeper who is a great shot stopper but can’t play it out from the back without putting his own players into trouble.

5. Starting the season with 2 defeats and in the relegation zone.

6. Discontent with the club owners…

But at least we don’t have the disruptive presence of Cristiano Ronaldo stood at the top end of the pitch throwing his arms up in the air every time things go wrong on the pitch and blaming his team “mates”!

Edited by Dr Balls
Spelling