IGNORED

Timm Klose

Lew-T

Honest answer is we don’t know.

As Dave has said his wife gave birth to their first child on Wednesday & so he was in Switzerland with her at the time, so when he got back for today’s game (& whether that was why he didn’t start) is anyone’s guess.

As many of the friendlies took place during the working day I didn’t see any of them, so don’t know if he did ok then or was struggling.

Edited by GrahamC

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Honest answer is we don’t.

As Dave has said his wife gave birth to their first child on Wednesday & so he was in Switzerland with her at the time, so when he got back for today’s game (& whether that was why he didn’t start) is anyone’s guess.

As many of the friendlies took place during the working day I didn’t see any of them, so don’t know if he did ok then or was struggling.

He’s not really looked himself in the games I’ve seen him in. Maybe he’s had other things on his mind which is understandable.

Just curious though.

Just now, GrahamC said:

Honest answer is we don’t.

I saw all of them, the only thing I would say is that I don't like to see him anywhere other than in the middle as he isn't the best on a one on one these days. Atkinson and Vyner are quicker and more mobile. But I don't think he was struggling.

As an aside, Naismith would be better on the left, Klose is a better option in the middle imo.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I saw all of them, the only thing I would say is that I don't like to see him anywhere other than in the middle as he isn't the best on a one on one these days. Atkinson and Vyner are quicker and more mobile. But I don't think he was struggling.

As an aside, Naismith would be better on the left, Klose is a better option in the middle imo.

Thanks, interesting.

With Atkinson also being left footed that is what is causing us the issue, isn’t it?

The obvious RCB is Kalas, but he’s been missing a long time.
If we think Klose is too slow now to play in one of the wider centre back positions that either means persevere with Vyner or Naismith playing on the right, somewhere I doubt he’s ever played.

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Honest answer is we don’t know.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

11 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

For me he was absolutely fine at RCB3 v Cheltenham…then seemed to spend most of the rest of pre-season “babysitting” (good practice for him) Idehen and Towler, to give them an experienced head around them.  I think it allowed Vyner to stake a claim.

• Like 3