IGNORED

Musical interlude - tracks at grounds

BigAl&Toby

Might well have been done before but why oh why can’t Ashton Gate pay homage to its own musical kin?

At Wigan we had some soil - not on the green stuff - but before that debacle started we had Dobie Gray.

What can we look forward to on Tuesday? The Wurzels per chance? Can’t we do better than that?

Starter for 10 from me. Paradise Cowboy by Colonel Kilgore’s Vietnamese Formation Surf Team. Or Taxi Driver by the Crazy Trains.

Please don’t say Massive Attack. We aren’t any good at them. They just start with a pint, end up with a punt and the opportunity being wasted.

Talking of wasted opportunities here’s one from Frank that they didn’t play yesterday an ode to a lifetime of promise and disappointment…..

I and the boy are always on our bended knees. Praying for a miracle. A miracle that sees us get the ball into the critical area and we win the free kick. Praying for someone who can step up and deliver an inch perfect ball into a player who’s equally capable of filling our hearts with ecstasy….

Take it away mr Wilson…..

Here I am on bended knees
I lay my heart down at your feet
Now do I love you?
All you have to do is ask
I'll give until there's nothing left
Now do I love you?
As long as there is life in me
Your happiness is guaranteed
I'll fill your heart with ecstasy
Forever darling
Do I love you?
Tell me now
Do I love you?
Yeah, yeah
Do I love you?
Indeed, I do
Good God, indeed I do

Meanwhile who fancies a bit of the Colonel? On YouTube now if you’re interested. Bristol’s finest? ?