IGNORED

Man of the match ?

bristol_dunc

2 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I did chuckle at as I imagined the distraught look on the producers face as Souness talked about a “man’s game” earlier. 

The video I saw I didn't really have such as issue with as Souness was highlighting an issue there has been specifically in the mens game with regards to what physicality has been allowed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lrrr said:

The video I saw I didn't really have such as issue with as Souness was highlighting an issue there has been specifically in the mens game with regards to what physicality has been allowed.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sky-sports-graeme-souness-told-24756048?fbclid=IwAR3vMv4tWekhj-5QKe18HPnAlhLEZPvrkumya6Iym3vKkzw3IuAVc08e4Z4

i agree with you, but there’s always someone outraged by something…

9 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Nope, totally legit.

This tweet from the guy that runs Sports Interactive who make Football Manager says it's why they removed the phrase from the game:

I remember when Victoria Beckham sued Peterborough Utd over use of the nickname "Posh". She got what she deserved when Nestle sued her for the use of the term "Pop Tart".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 14/08/2022 at 15:10, swanker said:

I don’t know but apparently some people do! 
it makes you wonder what will be next?

I always find it funny that people like you shout from the roof tops about others being offended/snowflakes, yet you’re the ones that are outraged at the most ridiculous things.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I always find it funny that people like you shout from the roof tops about others being offended/snowflakes, yet you’re the ones that are outraged at the most ridiculous things.

And what am I actually offended by? Something seems to be in your left wing imagination!

30 minutes ago, swanker said:

And what am I actually offended by? Something seems to be in your left wing imagination!

I’m not even left wing, I’m a centralist so the fact you said my imagination whilst assuming my political stance is quite ironic.. actually, it isn’t.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

On 14/08/2022 at 22:49, Lrrr said:

Yes, in an alternate reality he'd say, "it's just man on man action", twiddle his moustache, and wink down the camera lens.

52 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I’m not even left wing, I’m a centralist so the fact you said my imagination whilst assuming my political stance is quite ironic.. actually, it isn’t.

You’re  a centralist are you? Well thats something to be proud of plus you don’t get offended.
Fair play to you ?