IGNORED

Are we on the red button this week

Dolman_Stand

• The title was changed to Are we on the red button this week

If you've got sky q, it usually comes up as an option, sometimes if you record the "main" match, it will ask which one you want to record.

I'm down here at my parents until tomorrow, so won't be able to check until I get home, hopefully around later afternoon. 

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet though.

1 hour ago, Taz said:

If you've got sky q, it usually comes up as an option, sometimes if you record the "main" match, it will ask which one you want to record.

I'm down here at my parents until tomorrow, so won't be able to check until I get home, hopefully around later afternoon. 

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet though.

Not coming up as an option on SKY Q for this week , just the main games on Tuesday & Wednesday 

• Thanks 1

According to BCFC website in July, the EFL and Sky have reached an agreement. Unless Sky choose a City match for midweek broadcast, we can pay £10 to watch it on Robins TV.

This means Tuesday's game at home to Luton will be on Robins TV. It should be confirmed 48 hours before the game. 

This has nothing to do with having a VPN. If we live in the UK, we will be allowed to watch it for a tenner.

The red button option has a maximum number of games per team that can be shown (8 iirc). As another poster has already said, it's too early in the season for Sky to option a red button match.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Alas I have used all my VPN airways miles for the month :sad26:

As Norn Iron has said you don't need a VPN for the Luton game, it's on the RTV page now to purchase for UK customers.

Presumably they won't put it on the main page yet because they want to sell as many match tickets as possible.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

you should have listened to radio bristol years ago.....no commentary just cut off the records to report a goal 99% of the time the wrong way

There's been another goal at Sincil Bank. We'll be crossing over to Phil Tottle after this record by Lionel Ritche ... "Say you, say me, say it together, naturally ..."

• Haha 1

Just now, robin_unreliant said:

Nice of Sky to change the red button arrangement now I have signed up to a 12 month contract. ?

They haven't changed it.

This week's midweek fixtures round "has been moved from a weekend slot due to the disruption to the schedule caused by the 2022 Qatar World Cup, they are treated differently to the rest of the scheduled midweek matches."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

They haven't changed it.

This week's midweek fixtures round "has been moved from a weekend slot due to the disruption to the schedule caused by the 2022 Qatar World Cup, they are treated differently to the rest of the scheduled midweek matches."

Fair enough. When I first signed up for sky I'm sure every midweek game was on the red button. Lockdown arrangements have obviously led to it changing but they don't exactly make it easy to understand what you will get before committing to a contract.