IGNORED

Worried that I’m not that worried

petehinton

…is generally how I’m feeling, and the reflection of the latest OSIB ep with myself and Harry. 

Bloody hot and long day in wigan, but when we keep conceding poor goals and stop scoring a lot of goals is when I think I’ll really start to worry. 

Links below & feedback welcome as ever. Enjoy!

https://linktr.ee/osibpodcast

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

…is generally how I’m feeling, and the reflection of the latest OSIB ep with myself and Harry. 

Bloody hot and long day in wigan, but when we keep conceding poor goals and stop scoring a lot of goals is when I think I’ll really start to worry. 

Links below & feedback welcome as ever. Enjoy!

https://linktr.ee/osibpodcast

Stanley who?! ? 

Keep it up Pete mate.

26 minutes ago, Stockwood gate said:

It’s the thought that on Tuesday against Luton we are going to get battered with there 2 massive centre forwards , we are just too nice to play against and have for years oh for a Shaun Taylor in defence and a  wilbs up front 

We're not going to get battered by Luton it will be a comfortable win by at least 2 goals in fact I think after the next 2 games City will be on 7 points. With Weimann continuing like last season Semenyo to come back and Scott, Naismith, and Williams can't stay out of form indefinitely things aren't nearly as bad as some are suggesting or even wanting it seems. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stockwood gate said:

It’s the thought that on Tuesday against Luton we are going to get battered with there 2 massive centre forwards , we are just too nice to play against and have for years oh for a Shaun Taylor in defence and a  wilbs up front 

1 hour ago, ORANGE500 said:

We're not going to get battered by Luton it will be a comfortable win by at least 2 goals in fact I think after the next 2 games City will be on 7 points. With Weimann continuing like last season Semenyo to come back and Scott, Naismith, and Williams can't stay out of form indefinitely things aren't nearly as bad as some are suggesting or even wanting it seems. 

Fair play to you both, completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

Personally I have absolutely no idea how Tuesday’s game will go.

3 hours ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

OOI, where is Stanley?

No offence to Pete and Harry, but I turned off first pod when realising Stan wasn't on. Great show and I appreciate the hard work you guys put in, but for me it just doesn't work when we are missing the glue.

Sounds like Stanley is in rehab for solvent abuse! ???