IGNORED

Luton Town home match day thread

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Are you using a VPN? If so then try without it as there's no need to engage that tonight. It's working fine for me via browser with no VPN.

That works, thanks!

3 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Wtf is that midfield??

Getting in the positivity early.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lordofthebling said:

Wtf is that midfield??

One that's probably going to lose us the game when Massengo plays the midfield is always lost and that iinvariably means the game is ultimately lost,but it seems no other options are available so let's hope tonight's game is the exception to the rule.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Better Red said:

1 recognised midfielder - Massengo Is far to light at this level.

Will need to score at least 2 again to take 3 points - team does look attacking enough.

Why Williams, Pring and Wilson not playing I just don’t get.

Scott looks one attacking player to many.

Nige sees them in training so his call but for me 3 better players are sat on the bench and we look open to being hit on the break.

How we set up will be key.

Teams look better to play on the break so will be very imprtant we don’t lose the ball in midfield.

Williams not up to playing twice a week. Big game on Sunday coming up and will want him fit. 

19 minutes ago, Sturny said:

I haven’t seen Wilson play yet. Thought he was going to be first choice rb every game. Is there a reason he’s not starting? Just not there yet? 

Injured pre-season...Sykes has come in at RWB and deserves to keep his place....that's the selection policy in the main from Nige.the same that 

9 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Wtf is that midfield??

the same one that went to Preston last season and were brilliant....and should've earned three points bar and injury time equaliser wordy from Riis.

• Like 2
Just now, RedM said:

You are aware of his injury history?

‘History’ being the key word.

He is fit now and you can’t keep using that as an excuse now as to why not play him.

If it’s still a problem now - get rid and get someone in who can play 3 in a week.

We can’t afford  passengers with  the size of our squad.

For ref I like him as a player

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Injured pre-season...Sykes has come in at RWB and deserves to keep his place....that's the selection policy in the main from Nige.the same that 

the same one that went to Preston last season and were brilliant....and should've earned three points bar and injury time equaliser wordy from Riis.

Dont be positive Dave people on here dont like it ;)

Just now, westonred said:

Dont be positive Dave people on here dont like it ;)

That's not being positive, just reminding people that its how players perform that has a bearing on the result, not OTIB opinion, certainly not before kick-off.  I bet the players would love some of our fans in doing the pre-match team talk.  Jeez....the doom and gloom!!

34 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

True, but I expect Weimann will drop into midfield at times to help out as he did in the League Cup game. Also he'll cover Sykes as he advances. Deeper, more tactical role for Andi in this line up. He's good at it though.

yep when  I heard the line up I thought the same  expect us to defend in 3-5-2 and attack 3-4-3. As long as Weimann stays central he is stil always a threat.