IGNORED

Luton Town home match day thread

10 minutes ago, Better Red said:

‘History’ being the key word.

He is fit now and you can’t keep using that as an excuse now as to why not play him.

If it’s still a problem now - get rid and get someone in who can play 3 in a week.

We can’t afford  passengers with  the size of our squad.

For ref I like him as a player

I'm no physio, but I honestly don't think he's been fit since he arrived here. I guess he would be difficult to shift too. So for now we just ease along with him.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

That's not being positive, just reminding people that its how players perform that has a bearing on the result, not OTIB opinion, certainly not before kick-off.  I bet the players would love some of our fans in doing the pre-match team talk.  Jeez....the doom and gloom!!

Some people might as well save themselves the bother of watching tonight, we've already lost.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm no physio, but I honestly don't think he's been fit since he arrived here. I guess he would be difficult to shift too. So for now we just ease along with him.

He was injured on his first day with us. Subsequently the treatment he got didn't seem to be exactly optimum shall we say?

• Like 1
Just now, Red Cloud said:

puzzled, why are they different to Weekend games?

Well 3pm Saturday games are banned from domestic broadcast completely. So are only legally allowed to be shown "abroad".

Then other games at other times get taken by Sky.

But midweek is free of all of that.

This is all just for league games of course as the cups will have different broadcast contracts.

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Well 3pm Saturday games are banned from domestic broadcast completely. So are only legally allowed to be shown "abroad".

Then other games at other times get taken by Sky.

But midweek is free of all of that.

This is all just for league games of course as the cups will have different broadcast contracts.

fair enough, wasn't being funny just interested