IGNORED

Luton Town home match day thread

Just now, Red Exile said:

Outstanding performance. Best in years! Delighted.

Think I agree, that’s certainly the best full 90 minutes I’ve watched since Pearson joined (I’ve missed a few games admittedly so someone may correct me)

Have to go back to Holdens early games for anything remotely as good for the whole game.

Naismith was absolutely excellent tonight. As close to a 10/10 as you’ll see at this level. Bentley done everything we needed from him, great save at the end. Thought all of the defence were superb. 

Only major thing I thought the ref got wrong was a stonewall pen for us, but agree with the red situation.

Thought masengo was poor in possession but immense second half. Scott I thought was pretty poor but also a lovely weighted ball for the first goal.

subs were spot on tonight and everyone left everything on the pitch. Not far off being a very good team. Hoping this sparks a good run. 

Think Nige has brought in players well so far and can see the value the players he has brought in. 

COYR, well done to everyone involved tonight, onwards and upwards!!

Edited by CiderHeadDan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Truely the best committed effort from all for a long while, really enjoyed the first half, this squad can play

NP I take it back you do know what you are doing; Cut out the errors and we CAN be a force in this div. :clap:

Thought up to the sending off, it looked much more likely for us to get a third rather than they got one back. Played some very decent stuff.

A win means we can breath a little. Well deserved, thought it was a penalty and a sending off for what it is worth.

NP does seem to have that knack of whenever we really start to need a win we get one. Long long way to go, but that helps the mood a lot. Win the next one and it will be pretty high!

• Like 1