IGNORED

managers venom aimed at Naismith

Wow.

“It will be nice to see Kal for a moment, I’ll speak to him after I’m sure, but I’m not interested in reacquainting myself with anyone. I want to win the game, so if I never speak to Kal Naismith again but win the game, I’ll take that and that’s nothing on Kal, I really like Kal, and he did excellent for this football club.”

That's some serious venom. 

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

Wow.

“It will be nice to see Kal for a moment, I’ll speak to him after I’m sure, but I’m not interested in reacquainting myself with anyone. I want to win the game, so if I never speak to Kal Naismith again but win the game, I’ll take that and that’s nothing on Kal, I really like Kal, and he did excellent for this football club.”

Salt Bae Cooking GIF by CBC

26 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Wow.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Luke 6:37

Or any of the many of Bible verses on forgiveness. For a bloke with scenes from the Sistine chapel tattooed on his back Jones could perhaps do with a bit of a Sunday school refresh.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

Nathan Jones is an A grade *****.

He moans about everything, last week he actually said it was too hot to play, on the opening day he said Luton had had less preparation time than their opponents because they made the playoffs.

He did the usual “they celebrated like they had won the World Cup” one when they faced Huddersfield, forgetting that he ran across the pitch & into the stand after Luton won a game last season.

Classless, whining Cardiff *****.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 3

I did read that he is a church going chap.
My goodness he must do some praying at night the foul mouthed lunatic.

I would love to know what his heart rate is during a game.He seems possessed whenever I’ve seen him on screen during games on sky.

Anyhow I can’t speak especially when we’re losing plus I’m meeting a mate tonight for cheddar valley at the Wedlock’s bar??

3 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Luke 6:37

Or any of the many of Bible verses on forgiveness. For a bloke with scenes from the Sistine chapel tattooed on his back Jones could perhaps do with a bit of a Sunday school refresh.

I said, don't pass judgement on others or you might be judged yourself .... Life of Brian

Monty Python's Life of Brian (1979) - Filmaffinity