IGNORED

managers venom aimed at Naismith

1 hour ago, Victory Park Reds said:

I did read that he is a church going chap.
My goodness he must do some praying at night the foul mouthed lunatic.

I would love to know what his heart rate is during a game.He seems possessed whenever I’ve seen him on screen during games on sky.

Anyhow I can’t speak especially when we’re losing plus I’m meeting a mate tonight for cheddar valley at the Wedlock’s bar??

One game on Sky last season he must have set some sort of record for the amount of times he used the C word at both the linesman & 4th official.

Must have a different version of Christianity in the Rhondda from the one I had drummed into me as a kid growing up in Bristol. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

One game on Sky last season he must have set some sort of record for the amount of times he used the C word at both the linesman & 4th official.

Must have a different version of Christianity in the Rhondda from the one I had drummed into me as a kid growing up in Bristol. 

got a link so i can see it?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

When we played them at their place last year the camera and mics for the iFollow/TV coverage were directly above the dugouts and you could pick up pretty much every word he said. Lost count of the number of times the commentator had to apologise for any offence caused.

• Flames 1

27 minutes ago, frenchred said:

got a link so i can see it?

A link to what?

Luton were on Sky last season & the commentator had to repeatedly apologise because Jones’ constant swearing was being picked up by their microphones.