IGNORED

Parking

burhou

16 hours ago, redapple said:

There’s a lot parking in the LA P&R now and outside it. It’s a 10-15 minute walk to the ground.  Not sure if it’s open on Sundays. Definitely not on Bank Holidays. 
The only problem with parking at Ashton Court is that the one way system takes you the wrong way on leaving forcing you towards Bristol on Cumberland Basin or the carnage at Bower Ashton roundabout. 

Ashton Court is fine but no good for night games (and even some mid-winter afternoon ones) as they shut the gates at `dusk` I believe.

On 17/08/2022 at 12:56, burhou said:

Thanks for all your replies. Went down to LA park and ride and parked on the grass outside no problems. People were going into the park and ride as the sign outside said closes at 22:20 which contradicts their website which states 21:30.Parking in Ashton Court for Sundays match as only £1.20 I think. Nice walk to ground as well.

Yep the web site has been incorrect for ages, always been 10.20pm but not open Sundays or Bank Holidays...easy ...

8 hours ago, SecretSam said:

On another note, what if you're coming from the East of Bristol (seriously, that's where my family are)? Or the M32? I used to just park by the river, but that's hopeless now. 

Well you can park around North Street. Free for evening (after 5pm) and Sunday matches and £4,50 on Saturday after 2pm (although it was only £3 last season so a 50% increase)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, SecretSam said:

On another note, what if you're coming from the East of Bristol (seriously, that's where my family are)? Or the M32? I used to just park by the river, but that's hopeless now. 

Well you can park around North Street. Free for evening (after 5pm) and Sunday matches and £4,50 on Saturday after 2pm (although it was only £3 last season so a 50% increase)

Just a thought that if travelling to the game on Sunday up to  5 of you can travel by First bus for £10 instead of the normal £15: Buy on the app and apply the code Summer22.  No time restrictions during school holidays, but apply outwith. You can also forward buy so ideal for either  travelling to games or  going out for the day with friends and family.

Edited by E.G.Red
  • Like 1