IGNORED

Robins TV tonight

brady bunch

Well, she did keep calling the match a 'face off' and referred to Steve Torpay. But I guess that's not what you were referring to!

Haven't watched Robins TV before, what's downsy usually like?

Did enjoy seeing highlights from a 'classic match' that wasn't recent. But that might only be because we don't beat them very often. I seem to recall a 5-2 home win under pulis? Akinbiyi scored shortly before he left?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brady bunch said:

I don’t like to slag off Downse….. but boy is tonight’s presenter an upgrade on all fronts!

You can just admit you prefer to perve on her...

She seems to forget how to speak halfway through a sentence and sort of blurts something out that doesn't really make sense. I'm sure she'll get a bit more confident the more games she does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like Challis, he clearly has a good insight into the squad and like how he referenced a footballing identity being mirrored through the youth team an into the senior team. That bodes well for us in years to come. 

Not a critique of any summarisers, but I do wonder if they can be truly honest about what they see in matches as they’re employed by the club. When things are going right, it’s easy to be spot on if you know your stuff. However, when things aren’t going right, I hate it when the commentary doesn’t reflect what is happening on the pitch. Wonder if there’s scope for ex city players/employees to offer a more objective view alongside current employees like Challis?