IGNORED

Naismith

Red Army 75

Naismith was absolutely quality tonight and proved that he made the right decision by leaving them. I see the Luton fans have piped down quite considerably from a month or so ago when he joined..!

They were an absolute shambles tonight and i can see them doing a Barnsley and going down this season to be honest! 

He is right up there for man of the match for me. Think it is easier to say Vyner or Atkinson as they get involved in attacks at time. But Naismith battled Adebayo all night and giving up some physical traits he dominated.

All 3 were outstanding and I feel Atkinson is now pushing forward and comfortable with the level(outstanding at Wigan imo too). Vyner we saw what he is capable of when he can stay switched on for 90 minutes. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

He is right up there for man of the match for me. Think it is easier to say Vyner or Atkinson as they get involved in attacks at time. But Naismith battled Adebayo all night and giving up some physical traits he dominated.

All 3 were outstanding and I feel Atkinson is now pushing forward and comfortable with the level(outstanding at Wigan imo too). Vyner we saw what he is capable of when he can stay switched on for 90 minutes. 

Perhaps having someone like Naismith chatting in his ear all night will help with his progress. I’ve been a critic, but I’d genuinely want to see him continue to improve.

• Like 3

I counted three first half tricks and flicks :laugh: wasn't applauding them at the time though. I still remember Sunderland too well. Fair play tonight.

I'm sure he's gonna be just fine. Atkinson Motm for me. (Oops, sorry, person of the match) I forgot that man is a bad word these days.

Edited by AppyDAZE