IGNORED

?miller? Or ?heffernan?

Guest worle-red

Guest worle-red

Who is the better player

i think lee is a better player because of his strength and heffernan couldn't be bothered vs port vale

MILLER OR HEFFERNAN

0,,10327~381987,00.jpg0,,10327~381953,00.jpg

YOU DECIDE!

Guest worle-red
I'm sorry you said heffernan couldnt be bothered against port vale????! As he was the only player putting the effort in in the last 10 mins, i find tha almost offensive!

I'd try them together, but not now we've just won our first league game.

does the truth hurt??????????????

only almost offensive,heffernan has done nothing since his tranfer to warrant a place on the bench let alone in the starting line

Granted he hasnt score but the man has played something like 150-175 minutes thats all, and you have roberts who does little to warrant a start at times, i dont care what the roberts lovers say, who i feel is less than interested most of the time and his arrogance is almost cringeworthy, every half/full time we are winning he is always the las player strolling off to take the applause to feed his undeniable ego, anyone who like me has spoken to him knows his head is far bigger than the amount of talen he has.

I also dont think much of comparing a 'target man' and a sniffer, their similarities are minimal

WHAT'S THIS GOT TO DO WITH ROBERTS

miller or the heffer was the question?

Yeah sorry everyone i started ranting!

I do wonder how anyone can compare heef and miller though they are almost polar opposites, who could compliment each other very well, but only would that be known with a run of games together.

Archived