IGNORED

Walk Out

Port Said Red

I think of all the things that happened last night, the one that will stick in my mind was the section of the crowd that got up and walked out on the third goal going in. :Rage: :Cheeky22:

THE TEAM DID NOT DESERVE THAT!

I even heard some grumbles around me as people were leaving, I assume these are the same people that will not be there on Saturday when the gate reverts to 11,000 or so.

Those of you who stayed to the end and applauded them off the field, and saluted the professional performance of the Saints. Give yourselves a pat on the back. :(:D:D;):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Agreed. I actually enjoyed the game, I came expecting a 2 to 4-0 reverse and 3-0 was slap bang in the middle of my expectations. So I sat and watched a Premership team being equalled in passing and possession by a second division one. The only difference was the finishing; it showed our team lacks a finisher.

I was disappointed in those who left early; surely its worth watching the game for the quality of the football? And I must say in the last two games the size of the away support has made for a good atmosphere.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Money to burn???? That was us last night!

Waited hour for the bus into town which didn't show, so all back to the mrs house to wait for taxi, meaning not enough time to have a few beers.

Get into town and meet mate, try getting another taxi is a nightmare, eventually having to get dropped off at the Nova scotia because the driver didn't fancy the traffic.

Get in ground after kick off, people in our seats ect.

I was NOT going to miss that bus!!!! It was abit like a magical mystery tour last night :(:D

Guest bristol south end

if you have a bus to catch then catch a later one!my 2 small kids should not have to stand on their seats trying to watch the last few minutes over the heads of all the eejits leaving early besides i think that last night the players deserved to be applauded from the field by ALL the city fans

I always clap the opposition, no point in being bitter when you are outclassed in some departments, ok, so maybe when we lose unfortunately, or they were a dirty side, i will not applaud, but it was a fair game, and a great game, unfortunately we had to lose but i applauded the winning side, who were very professional.

I always leave my seat when the added time goes up,simply to get to the exit before the main crowd thereby getting to my car and avoiding the hold-ups.

I never leave before the final whistle.

So you still get in everybodys way before the game has finished then! I understand that occasionally some people will have to leave early, but the volume of people that leave (and its always mainly the Dolman and GWR for some reason) is just ridiculous. It blocks the view of paying supporters that want to watch a whole game of football, and not only that but the majority of these early leavers then seem to float around (or just stop, blocking views yet again) when something happens on the pitch.

I have to walk a mile to my car then drive 40 miles home every match (I'm lucky to be home by 7pm on a Saturday, and usually 11pm on a weeknight), but it doesn't stop me staying in my seat until the final whistle and then applauding the team off (whilst gently edging towards the exit) I used to sit in the Dolman but got fed up with having difficulty watching the last 5 minutes of the match, I'm now in the Williams and its much better, you rarely seem to get barely 2 people per block leaving before the whistle.

people alway leave early in the dolman because otherwise it would take about 20 minutes getting out of the stand!

But when everyone leaves early, surely it will still just take 20 minutes anyway? It's still the same amount of people, no matter wether the final whistle has gone or not.

no it takes about 3 minutes when you leave early but if you leave when the final whistle has gone it will take around 20 mins to get out (I'm in d block), i always stay in the ground untill the final whistle has gone around by the A block where my cousin sits and i don't obstruct anyones views as i walk along the top of the stand.

I remember someone once said this on the old forum, when you go to see a film at the cinema do you leave early? Can you imagine if everyone suddenly got out of their seats before the film has ended and just stood by the doors, saying they just wanted to avoid the rush? Or you go to the dentist, and while they are in the middle of checking your teeth you just get up and stand by the door, because otherwise it would take longer to leave when they have finished? You just don't do it.

Guest dez_gimred

well what is even more irritating is that all those god damn fans who leave 5-10 mins early decide to stop dead in their tracks, obstructing peoples view, as soon as Roberts or someone makes a dash into the box in the 89th minute...

for ###### sake...if u are going to leave...LEAVE!

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Its not upto others to tell me what I should and shouldn`t do

:AngryWip:

But its alright for you to decide what makes a City fan though yeah?

Archived