IGNORED

Roberts

beaverface

I can't stand him, he is not a team player, he can't control the ball, he can't pass and I start to wonder what he can do. He runs at defenders with his head down so has no idea where the red shirts are. When he shoots it is either a cracker of a waste of time, he always has to hit the ball so hard. Along with Wilkshire I think he is bottom of the list out of Wilsons signings.

Last night was the perfect example of how Roberts dilly's and dally's with ball when he has it.

He holds up play when we're counter attacking, he loses posession when on the wing, and he blatantly wasted a good chance when through at goal.

Did he "Dilly Dally" when he took on two defenders (one an ex-england international may i add) and then caused one of the best keepers in the Premier League problems???

I think Roberts should definately be playing as he is the only real one with lightening pace and acceleration especially with Aaron Brown out.

Did he "Dilly Dally" when he took on two defenders (one an ex-england international may i add) and then caused one of the best keepers in the Premier League problems???

I think Roberts should definately be playing as he is the only real one with lightening pace and acceleration especially with Aaron Brown out.

but as nit-picky as this is going to sound, Roberts is STILL not fast enough! before this season I've seen him chase a pass and lose it to the touchline more often than not.

He also has a Roger Moore "one look fits all" facial expression- can't tell wether he's happy, frustrated or bored half the time...

Archived