IGNORED

Scott Brown

bucksred

Agree he was impressive - him coming on seemed to spark us into a bit of life cause up until then we were crap.

Then in true city style we get a great equaliser and sit back and lose all the initiative and momentum - it was like watching one of Danny's teams all over again.

What Brown did that no other 'fringe' player did tonite (except poss Heff) was take his chance to stake a claim to the first team. None of the others did at all.

I thought Heffernan was awful! He never once looked like he wanted the ball. He never battled, and this is a player considered third choice...he should of been working his ******** off to get tins to notice him tonight.....

I think Tins probably noticed his clinical finishing - which is why we bought him in the first place.

What was it Tins said again - something like don't care what he does during the game as long as he scores.

I thought his overall game looked off the pace a bit but the service to him (and Miller) was frankly abysmal - when he had a chance to shoot though i thought he looked pretty sharp and was unlucky not to get a second

I think Tins probably noticed his clinical finishing - which is why we bought him in the first place.

What was it Tins said again - something like don't care what he does during the game as long as he scores.

I thought his overall game looked off the pace a bit but the service to him (and Miller) was frankly abysmal - when he had a chance to shoot though i thought he looked pretty sharp and was unlucky not to get a second

Nice flick from Miller and he let fly, damn that was a great stop by the keeper.

I thought Heffernan was awful! He never once looked like he wanted the ball. He never battled, and this is a player considered third choice...he should of been working his ******** off to get tins to notice him tonight.....

Jesus, if you thought Heffer was awful , i'd hate to read what you thought

of the rest of the team!!! Heffer was one of the best on the pitch, he was

probably the pick of a bad bunch.

Quality player and has shown tonight that he is ready for a place in the first team. Very cool penalty and some very good touches.

Tins has shown he likes Brown,Cotteril, Gillespie,and Harley, of the younger brigade. They are all being groomed for the next division. There will be a clean out next year as there are obviously players who wont cut it in the higher division. I can think of six without trying.

I agree that Scott Brown had a great game, maybe the only player that had a chance to impress who did. I was very dissappointed in Miller and Heffernan, I've always been of the belief they needed a chance but after this preformance I'm not sure. Both were way to easy to push off the ball. I though Lita had a decent game up until the penalty miss.

I agree that brown was v good tonight when he came on but likewise was dissapointed with Miller I think its time to let him go to passtures new because he's not cutting the mustard, (and I still haven't forgiven him for missing at Swindon as he made me and a mate look stupid for celebrating in a drunken state for thirty seconds thinking we'd scored)!!!!!!

On that subject anyone else done that? I also did it at QPR away when sat in the top tear and Tony Thorpe hit the bar with his header due to crap view thought it had gone in!! Drunk again!!!!

Anyway back to last night I thought it was a good effort but Tins has got his eye on Saturday and if the truth be known he won't be upset we're out!!!