IGNORED

Bring A Friend

94th Minute

Their were loads of people who said they brought a few friends to the southampton game to try and get the interested. coicidence it was a premership club we were playing?But thats not the point i watto make if you could ring these friends to a div 2 match we would get a huge crowd and loads of money for the club which we don't have to split with the other team. So for the luton match please bring a friend and you will help the club.thanx :(:D:D;):clap:

Our reason for choosing last night to "introduce a newby or two" was, because it was a cup game we were able to buy 4 tickets together. As it was we weren't able to sit in "our seats" last night.

The only problem with being a season ticket holder is organising things so you can all sit together if you bring "guests".

When my brothers come home at xmas I'm going to have a problem then.

• Admin
Our reason for choosing last night to "introduce a newby or two" was, because it was a cup game we were able to buy 4 tickets together. As it was we weren't able to sit in "our seats" last night.

The only problem with being a season ticket holder is organising things so you can all sit together if you bring "guests".

When my brothers come home at xmas I'm going to have a problem then.

If you buy your ticket for your brothers in advance (anytime up to 5.30pm on the day of the game for an evening game, think it's 11am on a Saturday) then you can switch your ST seats to sit next to the tickets you are buying. This way the club are able to resell your ST seat for that game.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I brought 6 to the Swindon game, 2 extra ones last night and will probably bring more as the season goes on.

I think this more than makes up for missing cup games :TheBird:

This season i have got my season ticket with five other mates two of which had a season ticket last year and the other three weren't going to go at all.

So i have done my bit this season, introduced three new peopleto the club!

And will try and get more next year plus getting them to renew it. :(

If you buy your ticket for your brothers in advance (anytime up to 5.30pm on the day of the game for an evening game, think it's 11am on a Saturday) then you can switch your ST seats to sit next to the tickets you are buying. This way the club are able to resell your ST seat for that game.

Thanks Madger thats really useful to know for future reference,

If we ever meet I get you one of these. :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12:

I won't be bringing anybody.

I choose to spend my Saturday's following City. I have enough worries with my wife, kids, work etc. to try and then convince friends they should shell out £15+ to watch poor quality football.

I choose to; they don't; not my problem :sport5:

Archived