IGNORED

The Team Performance

The_Boy

Overall from last nights game I think we can draw a lot more positives than negatives and are definately onto a winner with the team that played.

1) Amankwaah must start!! Played brilliantly and worried top class defenders

2) Woodman also played well and proved that he deserves his place in the starting line up.

3) Tinman was quality as usual and was helped by Burnell who i thought worked well in the Midfield played.

Now we all know Tommy D is the club captain but I have not seen him put in a performance recently that should warrant him messing up the current midfield.

A plea to Danny: Just let the same team start again with no changes and see if they can carry on playing like they did against Sounthampton!!!!

Amankwaah was fantastic in that he run at defenders and made them commit then managed to play the ball. Most attacks involved him and there is no way whatsoever that he can be described as the worst player on the pitch!!

And as for the comment about Coles that is just total rubbish! Once again he proved he is Premier League class by not making one mistake all night and keeping that side of defence quiet. Came forward well as well so how he can have put in a poor perfomance I don't know.

You must have extremely high expectations!

Archived