IGNORED

Matt Hill

gas8er

Matty Hill comes in my shop and told me that when he signed a new contract with City in the summer that a 'clause' had been insetred that says that if a club in a higher division comes in for him with a fee of at least 100k then he is free to talk to them.

I like Matty, and this year has been his best for City, although I don't rate him in my top 10, but if he doesn't want to play for City then so be it, he must go where he thinks the grass is greener - it ain't necessarily so - ask Louis Carey he wishes he hadn't left - believe me!

Matty Hill comes in my shop and told me that when he signed a new contract with City in the summer that a 'clause' had been insetred that says that if a club in a higher division comes in for him with a fee of at least 100k then he is free to talk to them.

I like Matty, and this year has been his best for City, although I don't rate him in my top 10, but if he doesn't want to play for City then so be it, he must go where he thinks the grass is greener - it ain't necessarily so - ask Louis Carey he wishes he hadn't left - believe me!

Rubbish, he's playing at a higher level and getting paid more! :P

you have a shop.

I don't see Hill leaving carey going to coventry didn't suprise me as coventry are an estabilished first division club but qpr have just got promoted and, imo there is not much between city and qpr.

One division apparently....

Archived