IGNORED

Silver Ps2

CTID 7

Have you bought one yet mate?

It is about ten quid extra, i have the black one but i wouldn't fork out again just for the change of colour. It may be worth getting if you haven't got a PS2 and you are going to get one anyway.

I have a short review of it in my magazine, so if you wanna know anything about it i may be able to find out for you.

thinking about getting it, i already have the black one though so it does seems like a waste of money, when i think of all those hours i'd have to work stacking shelves at somerfeilds to pay for it , it makes me feel its not really worth bothering, hmm i think i've just talked myself out of buying it! oh well :(

I think it looks tacky.

Also there was a limited edition Platinum one here which was like the silver one only a little darker which didnt look quite as bad but still not as nice as the black.

I never understood what people see in the look of thier system anyways, i have an xbox so I guess that proves that :Party12:

Guest the kitkat man
Its a bloody computer as long as it loads up the game and you can play it job done who cares.

i agree. as long as it does the job then y complain ( and fork out a EXTRA tenner) u only look at it when its of and if u have FIFA u shouldnt be of it that much. is there anything more special about the silver 1 than the black/ blue? 1 :Confused13:

Well the DVD is now played using infered.

And also the package comes with two silver controllers rather than 1 blzk one.

That's two differences off the op of my head as i can't be arsed to go and get my review.

but the dvd works fine anyways and silver controllers look tacky too :D

If I buy a ps2 again I'll stick to the black one

Archived