IGNORED

03/04 Update To Be Released This Month

Guest Spike

Is it me or is the update a little late and alittle expensive when you consider that its probably going to cost £30?

I barely play CM4 anymore because of all the bugs they had with the game and now the update shows up almost half way into the season?!

You can download an update of www.thedugout.net

yeah but with updates on the net things are changed that shouldnt be and with the official update game alot of flaws in the game are fixed and so are the bugs

I got the latest updates for CM4 and have no complaints.

I admit that when the game was first released there were plenty of bugs but sigames have released several updates to sort these out they can be downloaded from there official site www.sigames.com or another good site is www.cmgamer.com.

If you cant be bothered to to download the updates then thats your problem, they are available free with a CM4 magazine on sell in all good newsagents and some ####py ones aswell.

Long live champ man.

CHAMP MAN 03/04 - RELEASED 21 NOV 03 - BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

CIDERSAM

Guest **ENGLAND**

Sorry, can some1 confirm this

The new champ man that is coming out, (on 27th i think) is this an update of CM4, with new features etc etc

Cheers

so in other words the two are splitting up which will most probaly mean the game ending up half as good and we will be stuck with 3 poor management games rather than 1 amazing one.

Money grabbing buggers all these companies are they seem to forget why they are about to please the buying public.

Trust me mate, This is NOT the case. Sports Interactive are by far the most public thinking company out there. The games will not be half as good. Whatever company Sports Interactive chooses as publisher will end up getting the same great game that they've always produced. All Eidos gets to keep is the name. Eidos, as a publisher, just was not holding out their end, as you will see in 03/04, as they failed, and I think this was the "last straw" in the companies ending their relationship, for the first time there will be a league "misrepresented" in the published game, and that is because Eidos could not secure liscensing permission from the MLS. Eidos may be money grabbing buggers, but the guys at Sports Interactive, all 20 of them, that produce this, the greatest sports management simulation in all of time, Have been averaging 10 hours of sleep... A WEEK getting this game as perfect as they can before november 22nd release, working around the ######ty outline eidos has left in front of them.

While I look forward to this one the Demo is nice not much different than CM4 though.

I'm thinking there are holding back on some of the really jaw dropping "wow thats cool" things until they come out with their own product next season.

They aren't "Holding Back" on anything, it's just that theres not much completely new stuff they can have made. Usually they have a year between releases, her they've had just 7 months, so most of the changes are what you would call "Small Scale" Ie: Declaring interest in players/jobs; Being able to add a player to your shortlist for a period of time (1 month, 6 months, 1 year, etc, and having your secretary notify you when they are removed) those are the type of changes that you will find in abundance in this version. I must admit the most interesting thing is Manager Attributes though, watching them change based on your performance will be class

Archived