IGNORED

Legendary City Fans

Wurzel City

THE ONE AND ONLY "ANGUS NUTT", NOW THAT IS A LEGEND.

OTHERS, ALI WRIGHT, JASPER, HOGGER, THE CALDERS, AND ON AND ON AND ON.......

AAAAHHHHH Jasper and Hogger, names on almost every wall that had grafitti on it when I was a kid along with Tom. Are they still around?

AAAAHHHHH Jasper and Hogger, names on almost every wall that had grafitti on it when I was a kid along with Tom. Are they still around?

ARE THEY ABOUT???? OF COURSE THEY ARE AND MADDER THAN EVER. DIEHARDS MATE, WILL NEVER TAKE THE RED OUT OF THESE BOYS. IF YOU WANT SEE THE LADS BEFORE A GAME POP UP TO JASPERS BAR IN BEDMINSTER THERE SURE TO BE IN THERE OR THE SUPPORTERS CLUB

HOW R U MR WRIGHT A LEGEND AT LAST.

ANYWAY ANYBODY REMEMBER "BLACKJACK"?????

JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER, REMEMBER "NEIL WINSTONE" SCARY HE WAS ,HAVENT SEEN HIM FOR AGES , ANY OF U????

My dad says he knows Blackjack and used to hang around together i think. Doesn't he have a twin? I don't know if this is true, but i heard one of them used to carry an axe into ashton gate.

:englandsmile4wf: cant mention any more , there might still be warrants out, c u next week

ONLY JUST mate. FLYING BACK LATE FRI NIGHT WILL BELL U THE WEEKEND, ANYWAY MORE LEGENDS PLEASE U MUST KNOW LOADS

REMEMBER TERRY BLAKE AND HIS BROTHERS,, :doh:

My dad says he knows Blackjack and used to hang around together i think. Doesn't he have a twin? I don't know if this is true, but i heard one of them used to carry an axe into ashton gate.

Steve and Geoff Prince . Geoff still gets down the gate with Marcia & fam. Steve stopped carrying axe years ago. most of the names mentioned used to get on Beanies or Taffs coach. as did me and my bruv.

THINK U MENT "WINNIE" THAT WAS NEIL WINSTONE

Neil was on the City books (if I'm right) got beat up badly, by bouncers at the lacarno. head went after this. Remember going to some away match in a transit, and stopping on the hard shoulder for him to get some dinner, Worms!!

THE ONE AND ONLY "ANGUS NUTT", NOW THAT IS A LEGEND.

OTHERS, ALI WRIGHT, JASPER, HOGGER, THE CALDERS, AND ON AND ON AND ON.......

I went to school with a guy we called Hogger ... maybe it's the same one - circa late 1970s. We were walking along Winterstoke Road once acting like a bunch of idiots as you do as a teenager (ah... happy days) and a police horse sort of butted Hogger and left a pile of horse mouth foam on his hair - got the laugh of the day.

How about old Herbie, Farmer, Asian Mark, Walters & Mario. Legends of the new & not so new.

Angus & Jasper are top blokes, good to chat to & real gentleman.

Would that be Angus 'Andy Date' by any chance??

Legendary City fans? 30+ years ago we thrilled to the exploits of "Blackjack"! (And read about 'em in the paper).

remember a millwall away game when there was murder on the cold blow lane, 2 city coaches, 100 in total, was blackjack a bit of a flagship, or was that flagship himself, i cant remember now, i think he got nicked anyway.

Steve and Geoff Prince . Geoff still gets down the gate with Marcia & fam. Steve stopped carrying axe years ago. most of the names mentioned used to get on Beanies or Taffs coach. as did me and my bruv.

Seems like we have a few ex - hoolies on this board then ? ?

:ph34r::me?:

Didn't really have much choice back in those days.

Use to often go on Taffs coach myself, and can remember a lot of the names above, along with a few other notables like PB for instance, who I'm sure some of you older lads will remember (and know who I mean).

Guest DrFaustus

Good for them, please to hear it. I have remembered another name that was with them as well "Minnie"

If it is the same Mini I'm thinking of, he's still alive and err...kicking. Briz boy Horners?

Archived