IGNORED

De Ja Vu

gas8er

Is'nt it ironic that the club have spent a fortune on agents fees and wages, let alone time, trying to bring in a player with pace and vision to play alongside the outstanding Brooker, they can dress it up all they want but they had the player and sold him for monkey nuts (relative to potential) come on you all know who I mean,

Leroy Lita.

If you live long enough you'll see everything - even City blow off all its toes.

I don't remember Lita and his agent being dragged kicking and screaming up the motorway in protest at having to leave City, do you? Lita simply wanted to further his career which, at the moment, is far better served by going up to Reading than it was by staying with us. Therefore we sold him and got the best deal we could. We could have quadrupled his salary and he would have still left.

No a player being influenced by a very clever agent, City offered to double his aslary to £1500 a week and Reading offered £9000 a week - no brainer ?.

Well not exactly when we have players picking up splinters on £4000 a week and wages on Bridges Heffernan, Gillespie et al best spent elsewhere?

I probably think he would have gone whatever, but I wish somebody had tried their damdest to get him to stay rather than take the quick buck, and then maybe just maybe WE would be in the Championship next season and then Leroy might see his future with the club that had the foresight to give him a chance and we might not have to visit the same old away grounds again.

Is'nt it ironic that the club have spent a fortune on agents fees and wages, let alone time, trying to bring in a player with pace and vision to play alongside the outstanding Brooker, they can dress it up all they want but they had the player and sold him for monkey nuts (relative to potential) come on you all know who I mean,

Leroy Lita.

If you live long enough you'll see everything - even City blow off all its toes.

No problem with Lita going. It was good business. But I wouldn't mind betting Heffs could have been knocking in a few alongside Brooker. Instead of scoring against us.

No problem with Lita going. It was good business. But I wouldn't mind betting Heffs could have been knocking in a few alongside Brooker. Instead of scoring against us.

Hefferman is a journeyman striker operating at his appropriate level.

Lita with only one full season behind him displayed a degree of talent which inevitably attracted attention.We've already learned that his goals last term disguised a whole array of weknesses which have become patently clear.

Good business......no way,without him we have tumbled a dozen places down the table, with him and of course utter speculation I suspect we would be in the thick of the play-off group.Would he have stayed? Who knows,but I fear we are now as a club deeply rooted in a stagnant state that is going to be very ,very difficult to escape from.

Guest bristolcityfan

well the club are doing great for money and the only way to survive is to sell their best and thats all they had in mind for lita.

i mean arent

I watched Lita at Reading last night and trust me he is not worth the money they paid for him, they will get promoted with or with out him. In truth they could have beaten an unfit badly organised Norwich side with 8 men from the look of it

He claimed a srambled goal, but I am certain it was an own goal and he was his normal greedy self, often losing the ball, very poor passing and lazy, a good eye for goal, but not a team player.

Stewart is the answer for me.

Archived