IGNORED

Rovers Poker Tourney

readie14

I think we should plan a plan of action here. All City fans' gang up on the sagsand take them out. Raise them with decent handsand hope the flop favours us. And just try and get as many of there chips as possible.

I think we should plan a plan of action here. All City fans' gang up on the sagsand take them out. Raise them with decent handsand hope the flop favours us. And just try and get as many of there chips as possible.

spot on Dan was it you i took out on moday night if it was i appolagise but yes your right lets get some sort of plan going on here

:) just changed my image on pokerstars and it says there going to screen it so thats me banned :laugh: anyone who knows me can guess the sort of bird i put on there :doh:

spot on Dan was it you i took out on moday night if it was i appolagise but yes your right lets get some sort of plan going on here

:) just changed my image on pokerstars and it says there going to screen it so thats me banned :laugh: anyone who knows me can guess the sort of bird i put on there :doh:

I think you took a few chips off me on monday, Not sure who took me outbutcould well of been you. I just wasn't concentrating.

I've taken out a Spurs fan so far.

Currently 4th.

Will finish......93rd :D

You got knocked out just before me. I was 29th.

All going well when I had pocket 10's with a pair of kings on flop. Went all in but got beat by someone from Newcastle who tripped a set of kings.

There is a Bristol City v Rovers derby next week.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~799396,00.html

Have grudging admiration for Rovers fans who play poker online. It must be difficult hitting the keys with extra fingers AND webbing. Probably easier than playing with proper cards though.

Archived