IGNORED

Quizmania

BB.

Following on from the success of 'Deal or No Deal' presented by Roel Edmonds, B'qm'B productions brings to you QUIZMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Water (blank)

£1000

£900

£800

£700

£600

£500

£400

£300

Think you know what the blanks might be? Get calling (in a posting type of way). The higher the imaginary prize money is, the more dificult the word is.

Every so often there will be mini bonuses, such as *double money* for the next caller if their guess is correct! There will also be a *speed round* from time to time, which means we'll get through loads of guesses and FAST!!!!!

If you succesfully guess any of the blanks, you can then have a go at the JACKPOT, where you stand to win an imaginary £5000!! WOOOOO!!!

So.........

Water (blank)

One guess per call....

There's been some good guesses, in fact, there's been some great guesses, but the words we're looking for have not been mentioned yet!

If you want to win, you've got to ring....

Remember there's an imaginary £5000 JACKPOT to play for. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*SPEED ROUND* for next 20 minutes....

WATER ___________

£1000

£900

£800

£700

£600

£500

£400

£300

Following on from the success of 'Deal or No Deal' presented by Roel Edmonds, B'qm'B productions brings to you QUIZMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Water (blank)

£1000

£900

£800

£700 tank

£600

£500

£400

£300

Think you know what the blanks might be? Get calling (in a posting type of way). The higher the imaginary prize money is, the more dificult the word is.

Every so often there will be mini bonuses, such as *double money* for the next caller if their guess is correct! There will also be a *speed round* from time to time, which means we'll get through loads of guesses and FAST!!!!!

If you succesfully guess any of the blanks, you can then have a go at the JACKPOT, where you stand to win an imaginary £5000!! WOOOOO!!!

So.........

Water (blank)

One guess per call....

polo? :dunno: xx

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Dinky, you have just won yourself an imaginary £700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you ready to play for the imaginary £5000 JACKPOT?

When your ready, pick a key between one and fifty and we'll see if it will open the imaginary safe to the imaginary £5000.......

I cant beleave i won! yeah!!!!

Ok, urmmmmm........

18 (my lucky number) :pray::pray::pray: xxx

Key number 18...

lets see shall we...

*BB put's the key in*

*Wiggles it around*

It's.............

It's not he one Dinky I'm afraid, oh well, you still go away with an imaginary £700 WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Keep calling.......

WATER ___________

£1000

£900

£800

Polo

£600

£500

£400

£300

I love the sense of suspence!

Now ive won my Imaginary £700, the erge to win more and become redicilously greedy has taken over....

urmmmm

lillys?xx

A duplicate answer there Dinky... I forgot to ask you, what are you going to spend your imaginary £700 on?

Water - Hole ?

Very good attempt there, but computer says noooooo

Buffalo

er errr

WATER ___________

£1000

£900

£800

Polo

£600

£500

£400