IGNORED

.....is The Colour

BemiBlue

It's the worst of both world's - a Rovers fan pretending to support East Fife.

Disgrace to Bedminster. :Crazy: :rofl2br:

You=Disgrace to Bristol.

My family was in Bemi long before 1982

PINK AWAY KIT!

RUGBY PITCH!

BOTTOM FLIGHT FOOTBALL!

13 TOES!

FAMILY CLUB.......

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

STOP MAKING ME LAUGH - IT'S BEGINNING TO HURT

Home Ground is a Pink'un :doh:

Next question is....Have you got anything better to do? On a schoolnight. Read your Harry Potter book?

Answer: No, I can keep going all night long.

don't you have work tomorrow then? Retired? Whatever u must have a hard life....and to top it off your team plays in a PINK STADIUM

Its still pink, luv.

You should know the colour well enough by now....

Get yourself to the opticians kid.

What's it? Spectsavers 2 for 1 offer as the adverts say.

I think they can even do operations for colourblindness these days, I'll have to look into it for sure. Tell you what, I'll look it up now and PM you.

Answer: No, I can keep going all night long.

don't you have work tomorrow then? Retired? Whatever u must have a hard life....and to top it off your team plays in a PINK STADIUM

You should know the colour well enough by now....

You've got some really interesting views that must be aired. Why not make an announcement at the three lions a week on saturday. You'll be sure to get a reaction, but won't last all night. See you there kid.

Get yourself to the opticians kid.

What's it? Spectsavers 2 for 1 offer as the adverts say.

I think they can even do operations for colourblindness these days, I'll have to look into it for sure. Tell you what, I'll look it up now and PM you.

OK Sonny

You've got some really interesting views that must be aired. Why not make an announcement at the three lions a week on saturday. You'll be sure to get a reaction, but won't last all night. See you there kid.

I was only havin a bit of light hearted fun mate, I aint one of these keyboard Warriors or nuthin... but don't think i'd be intimidated to go in the 3 lions or anything if your anybody in there you'd know me anyway

I was only havin a bit of light hearted fun mate, I aint one of these keyboard Warriors or nuthin... but don't think i'd be intimidated to go in the 3 lions or anything if your anybody in there you'd know me anyway

Just a suggestion lad, thought you might be trying to get all this off your chest or summat. I'm happy with our pink stadium, ta.

Archived