IGNORED

.....is The Colour

BemiBlue

I was only havin a bit of light hearted fun

We know.

So were we.

I actually quite enjoyed it, made a nice change from discussing whoes allowed to say what and other such forum social etiquettes and politics.

Besides, pink's my favorate colour.

Pink Boy :razz: :razz:

I was only havin a bit of light hearted fun mate, I aint one of these keyboard Warriors or nuthin... but don't think i'd be intimidated to go in the 3 lions or anything if your anybody in there you'd know me anyway

Are you a barmaid at the 3 Lions? :dunno:

Just a suggestion lad, thought you might be trying to get all this off your chest or summat. I'm happy with our pink stadium, ta.

Thats ok squire... i'll let some your lot know my views in person tomorrow... i'm sure they'll be highly amused... i'll also let them know how "proud" old Mozo is

Thats ok squire... i'll let some your lot know my views in person tomorrow... i'm sure they'll be highly amused... i'll also let them know how "proud" old Mozo is

Damn right. Wear your pink shirt while you're at it! :whistle:

So let me get this straight, your family originates from Bedminster and you ended up with the Scummers? Oh, and you wear pink.

My heart goes out to you mate, it really does.

I know, its terrible. But don't worry, whenever i get really down, I just take a peek at your pink stadium.... it cheers me up no end! :)

You've no idea what you've just done to my psychiatric state.

Like we established earlier, it was only s'pose to be a bit of light hearted fun and you spring this on me.

They don't call you Scummers for nothing it seems.

Tuh, Family Club :rolleyes: ....first Swindle smashing and now this!

You've no idea what you've just done to my psychiatric state.

Like we established earlier, it was only s'pose to be a bit of light hearted fun and you spring this on me.

They don't call you Scummers for nothing it seems.

Tuh, Family Club :rolleyes: ....first Swindle smashing and now this!

Heeey... I was just trying to do you a favour :Wave:

Can we burn yours when we're finished?

What again...... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was only havin a bit of light hearted fun mate, I aint one of these keyboard Warriors or nuthin... but don't think i'd be intimidated to go in the 3 lions or anything if your anybody in there you'd know me anyway

Can asure u u would.

Why don't you pop up there one night, mention to the lads your a blue pikey from bedminster, and see how many drinks they buy you.............. :laugh:

Heeey... I was just trying to do you a favour :Wave:

You really are a twisted lot aren't you?

I s'pose this is the same explanation you gave to both Bath City F.C. and Bristol Rugby Club when you piked your grubby way with them, as well as to that landlord in Swindle.

What again...... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can asure u u would.

Why don't you pop up there one night, mention to the lads your a blue pikey from bedminster, and see how many drinks they buy you.............. :laugh:

Yes OK whatever you say.... :Laugh4:

You really are a twisted lot aren't you?

I s'pose this is the same explanation you gave to both Bath City F.C. and Bristol Rugby Club when you piked your grubby way with them, as well as to that landlord in Swindle.

Nver mind that you were GIVEN your ground eh? And you don't even have the decency to maintain it properly... letting it go PINK indeed :fencing:

It's been an enjoyable dual dude, the final whisle's been blown though and I think it's fair to say that we took the 3 points. (again)

I would play the return fixture back on your forum but I don't want my computer picking up any viruses. Do you share forum's with the Rugger Buggers as well as their ground and their passion for kicking the ball over the cross bar?

Archived