IGNORED

Random Friday Night Mumbles

Dollymarie

Ok back to the randomness,

Why is it my hamster has a perfectly clean house to sleep in, but chooses to doze off in the tube instead, thus ensuring his brother stands on him when he walks past.

:blink:

Is it something to do with sado-masochistic behaviour?

Ok back to the randomness,

Why is it my hamster has a perfectly clean house to sleep in, but chooses to doze off in the tube instead, thus ensuring his brother stands on him when he walks past.

:blink:

I've done that myself when I lived in London but my Brother could'nt stand on me because he always went by bus.

I've done that myself when I lived in London but my Brother could'nt stand on me because he always went by bus.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Took me a moment to understand that :doh:

Buses have em and I used to drink 'top deck' shandy when I was a kid

Where is that brand now?

Gone I guess like my childhood

'Wagon Wheels' the sweet snack....... when I was a kid they were huge

Has my hand now got so much bigger that they 'Wagon Wheels' seem smaller or has the food industry carried out another scam and made 'Wagon Wheels' smaller........?

I'd say they 'the food industry' should be done on the trades discription act as I'm certain they are more like 'pram wheels' today plus if you did put them on wagons they'd fall apart or all the kids in the street would jack up yer wagon and eat them anyway?

My next door neighbour does a good impression of being a turd.

A right richard......must live in my neighbourhood then!! wonder why the goat sheyte was all over the place :laugh:

How do you soar with eagles when you work with turkies :blink:

I know but it seems to have just become a thread for randomness now.

Thursday....... the new Friday...... when Friday is a Bank Holiday

but we can post random Friday thoughts again the day after Thursday just the same as crossing the international date line.............. so we can have two x Christmas or New Years Days

I love time travel....... or thought of it but I don't think it is possible in the way that many people think of it?

Time and Space and Relativity at the scale we live at it's all very important.

Hawkwind................. Quark Strangeness & Charm......... now there was an album that mentioned

Time and Space & Relativity....... it was something that made it very clear he...... was never going to score like you and me?

Score.......... I once played in a band that had a track banned by the BBC because it mentioned the word 'Score' ........ they considered it a drug reference........ and it possibly changed my life..... who knows?

Somewhere in a parallel universe I'm a big Pop Star and someone else is typing all this?

Archived