IGNORED

Quick To Moan

shandyhead

Why don't people wait for after match comments before slagging off manager ,players, subs and tactics. Thing happen before and during game which we are unaware of , so lets give everyone a bit of break and be pleased that 3pts are in the bag.After all we are only 4pts of 2nd spot and havent got into gear yet.

And....... If the couple of #### behind me could remember that Myrie-Williams is an 18 year old kid and not moan every time he makes a mistake............that would be good too

Is that the same idiots that used to go on about Murray, Lita, Brooker etc etc every season. Constantly slagging players off and knowing about where they shop and what they've been doing :whistle:

And....... If the couple of #### behind me could remember that Myrie-Williams is an 18 year old kid and not moan every time he makes a mistake............that would be good too

People slag Murray, Cotterill (before he left) and also Lita when he was here. I have been involved in a couple of arguments this season, and will almost certainly be moving seats next season. I don't mind if people think Murray has played poorly- but when people start saying- Murray you ####- thats when it becomes personal and that annoys me. I find it so annoying, thats why away games are so much better- you get proper fans.

Why don't people wait for after match comments before slagging off manager ,players, subs and tactics. Thing happen before and during game which we are unaware of , so lets give everyone a bit of break and be pleased that 3pts are in the bag.After all we are only 4pts of 2nd spot and havent got into gear yet.

People like to moan, it's human nature.

Anyways, I just worked out that 89.3% of City fans think GJ is dead ace. :city:

Archived