IGNORED

Jpt Draw

somered

Just 2,013 were in attendance for Tuesday night's win over Brentford. :disapointed2se: European champions :Laugh4:

It was still a decent attendance compared with others for the Paintball trophy. I'd like us to get to the final of it but if you beat us then so be it. We won the game that mattered. 7 pts clear at the top and the reds go marching on :clapping: .

It was still a decent attendance compared with others for the Paintball trophy. I'd like us to get to the final of it but if you beat us then so be it. We won the game that mattered. 7 pts clear at the top and the reds go marching on :clapping: .

Fair play at least your team score goals and win games, we have lost that ability (that is if we ever had it)

Fair play at least your team score goals and win games, we have lost that ability (that is if we ever had it)

We have managed to hold onto Kris Commons who scored two today which was always going to be key to promotion. Tyson returned today too and by all accounts he was as sharp as ever :D . If I was a City fan I would be very concerned that your manager brings in an unknown from Wednesday to 'boost' his striking options and refuses to bring back Marcus Stewart who scored 17 goals for the Mackems in the CCC only two seasons ago. Stewart is a PROVEN natural goalscorer at the above level let alone in League One and your manager is being stubborn at his own expense.

"Since when has Nottingham Forest been a SOUTHERN team/club??."

Last season Forest were in the Northern section, but with Clochester & Southend going up and the likes of Crewe coming down, the North / South divide had to be moved.

In the days of Div 3 North and Div 3 South Coventry, Grimsby and Walsall played in both divisions (not at the same time :razz: ) depending on which teams had been promoted & relegated.

"Since when has Nottingham Forest been a SOUTHERN team/club??."

Last season Forest were in the Northern section, but with Clochester & Southend going up and the likes of Crewe coming down, the North / South divide had to be moved.

In the days of Div 3 North and Div 3 South Coventry, Grimsby and Walsall played in both divisions (not at the same time :razz: ) depending on which teams had been promoted & relegated.

See we aren't 'Northerners' we're East midlanders :D .

Archived