IGNORED

Soccer Am This Morning

NiceRed

Good new segment on Soccer am this morning. Basically a pis$-take on programmes featuring "Greatest ever goals" discussions. Some of Sky's pundits (Redknapp et al) waxing lyrical on..... Kevin Nugent's goal at Bootham Cresent in our 3-0 win there back in "97.

Rather ironically that is one of my favourite ever away games, particularly memorable for Shaun Goater's goal at the end, one of the best team goals I've ever seen City score, featuring slick interchanges between Nugent, Goater and (I think) Martin Kuhl.

Good new segment on Soccer am this morning. Basically a pis$-take on programmes featuring "Greatest ever goals" discussions. Some of Sky's pundits (Redknapp et al) waxing lyrical on..... Kevin Nugent's goal at Bootham Cresent in our 3-0 win there back in "97.

Rather ironically that is one of my favourite ever away games, particularly memorable for Shaun Goater's goal at the end, one of the best team goals I've ever seen City score, featuring slick interchanges between Nugent, Goater and (I think) Martin Kuhl.

Some bloke called Carey was playing for City that day. I wonder whatever happened to him?

Archived