IGNORED

I Know Its Late (but)

petelekg

I Know its late (But) my missus has now agreed I can go on saturday to watch city at cheltenham only one problem no ticket

Has`any one a spare ticket please contact me (send me a message)

Hi, Great news off to Cheltenham eh? should be a good game, hope you get sorted with a ticket Ok... erm but if I'm honest, -& don't get me wrong the last thing I'd want to do is worry you, - the wifes been very accepting & agreeable she's being very helpful & nice isnt she?... you're lucky fellow ..... just a slight nagging feeling though, can you feel it too? no its nothing, hmm then again - have you asked yourself why?..

I'd be a little bit suspicious too if I were you, in fact Saturday what I'd do is leave the house at a reasonable time to get to the game.

Then with a supply of munchies & a bucket (for emergencies only) I'd tune the car radio to BBC Radio Bristol & drive off.

Find a good suitable parking space so youre all set for the match.

Of course your chosen place to park is outside of Cheltenham... - its round the corner, stick the radio on, get stuck into a Ginsters PASTY, with a nice hot flask of coffee to keep you going, settle down & listen to the match commentary -while keeping a keen eye out for any comings & goings at your house.

All being well you can return home about quarter to seven with full knowledge of what happened at the game(incase she asks you test questions women can be unreasonably suspicious & untrusting sometimes!) . Or if as I suspect, you could very well catch her in the act with her fancy man!! :) ...have you thought about that?

nah, it couldnt happen to you.... -could it?... nah, she wouldnt do that.... -would she?.... -no you trust her completely.... -don't you? yeah she just agreed to allow you to go to the match because she loves you.... -doesnt she? .... yep of course she does.. What the hell are you thinking mate, everthings Ok.

Look theres no need to be paranoid mate, whats the matter?... Go Ahead - Go On - Stop Worrying - LOOK ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND, FORGET IT, GO ON -get yerself off to Cheltenham, enjoy watching the City, its all OK, have a good time, enjoy yourself mate,....

you might as well, ........

cos I bet she will be!...

No No forget I mentioned it, its probably just me, go on , enjoy the game - it'll take yer mind off things. :)

(sorry, just having a laugh, I'm sure shes a wonderful woman, & you're going to see a cracking game Saturday COME ON YOU REDS!.. )

....or will you be parked around the corner? :)

Hi, Great news off to Cheltenham eh? should be a good game, hope you get sorted with a ticket Ok... erm but if I'm honest, -& don't get me wrong the last thing I'd want to do is worry you, - the wifes been very accepting & agreeable she's being very helpful & nice isnt she?... you're lucky fellow ..... just a slight nagging feeling though, can you feel it too? no its nothing, hmm then again - have you asked yourself why?..

I'd be a little bit suspicious too if I were you, in fact Saturday what I'd do is leave the house at a reasonable time to get to the game.

Then with a supply of munchies & a bucket (for emergencies only) I'd tune the car radio to BBC Radio Bristol & drive off.

Find a good suitable parking space so youre all set for the match.

Of course your chosen place to park is outside of Cheltenham... - its round the corner, stick the radio on, get stuck into a Ginsters PASTY, with a nice hot flask of coffee to keep you going, settle down & listen to the match commentary -while keeping a keen eye out for any comings & goings at your house.

All being well you can return home about quarter to seven with full knowledge of what happened at the game(incase she asks you test questions women can be unreasonably suspicious & untrusting sometimes!) . Or if as I suspect, you could very well catch her in the act with her fancy man!! :) ...have you thought about that?

nah, it couldnt happen to you.... -could it?... nah, she wouldnt do that.... -would she?.... -no you trust her completely.... -don't you? yeah she just agreed to allow you to go to the match because she loves you.... -doesnt she? .... yep of course she does.. What the hell are you thinking mate, everthings Ok.

Look theres no need to be paranoid mate, whats the matter?... Go Ahead - Go On - Stop Worrying - LOOK ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND, FORGET IT, GO ON -get yerself off to Cheltenham, enjoy watching the City, its all OK, have a good time, enjoy yourself mate,....

you might as well, ........

cos I bet she will be!...

No No forget I mentioned it, its probably just me, go on , enjoy the game - it'll take yer mind off things. :)

(sorry, just having a laugh, I'm sure shes a wonderful woman, & you're going to see a cracking game Saturday COME ON YOU REDS!.. )

....or will you be parked around the corner? :)

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

A christmas gift from WhistleHappy !

I bet the poor guy wont enjoy the game one bit now....in the back of his mind, "is she?"

Archived