IGNORED

Arsenal Youth Cup game

NiceRed

According to the official site, the FA Youth Cup game vs Arsenal on 2/2 is a home game. However I'm sure it's being played at Barnet. Can anyone confirm this?

Assuming it is in London, are any fans planning on going? As I don't work too far away, I might be able to make it. Could be a decent game.

According to the official site, the FA Youth Cup game vs Arsenal on 2/2 is a home game. However I'm sure it's being played at Barnet. Can anyone confirm this?

Assuming it is in London, are any fans planning on going? As I don't work too far away, I might be able to make it. Could be a decent game.

Barnet mate - http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~968046,00.html

Friday February 2nd which unfortunately clashes with the Ashtongate8 dinner otherwise I would have liked to have joined you! :city:

Depending how easy to find the Barnet du...sorry ground I may be going.

Archived